Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

just gotta head over to the dr. scholls dept. at walgreens and find the appropriate foam insertion device
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• brad1981
      • Dec 2008

seems like people are discussing ccp shoes, so maybe it is wise to ask a newbie question here, i got a pair of ccp boots and a pair of derbies, both of them are not with scars. i know usually it is hard to come across a pair with scars on both of the shoes, but not sure if i can special order shoes with scars(even just on one shoe) or they just come randomly?

Comment

• eleven crows
        • Mar 2011

UK residents: How can I avoid getting raped with custom charges when having parcels sent to me? I've just moved here, had a small value item (£60) forwarded to me and then got hit with a £33 fee.

With another much bigger package about to be sent, I don't want to incur a potentially 50% extra cost on what I've already paid.

Comment

• curiouscharles
          • Jan 2008

with my experience shipping to the UK, it's pretty bad - even parcels I've noted as $60.00 CAD gifts have been dinged for nearly 20.00 GBP.

last order I shipped I marked the value as a $20.00 CAD gift, and there were no problems.

-

Comment

• blowdown
            • Feb 2011

sorry just a question, shoe care aside,

does anybody even nourish the leather on their leather bags? be it m.a+ guidi etc, mine does look really beat up and all, will it be wise for me to erm apply some cream on em so, they arent like shoes though, they have a much surface area to cover...

Would love to hear some suggestions

Comment

• Rosenrot
              • Aug 2010

If shipping to the UK, make sure your parcels are not marked more than £40, also they don't give a damn whether it's marked as merchandise or gift.
              Originally posted by Patroklus
              Better too adventurous than not enough
              everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• Rosenrot
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by blowdown View Post
                sorry just a question, shoe care aside,

does anybody even nourish the leather on their leather bags? be it m.a+ guidi etc, mine does look really beat up and all, will it be wise for me to erm apply some cream on em so, they arent like shoes though, they have a much surface area to cover...

Would love to hear some suggestions

I do. I spray leather protector once in a while, and a bit of conditioner especially on the handles/creased areas.

Comment

• blowdown
                  • Feb 2011

thx rosenot,

im now wondering if leather protector sprays works on all type of leather? say horse, calfskin, goat?

Comment

• Rosenrot
                    • Aug 2010

That much I can't be sure, but my bags and shoes are made of cow/calf/lamb and it works fine. I'd think that sturdier leathers like horse and donkey wouldn't be much of a problem. Some sprays don't work on suede, so best to read the labels first.

Comment

• cjbreed
                      • Feb 2009

i use obenauf's leather oil

obenaufs

it will slightly darken leathers that aren't already black though.
                      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• brad1981
                        • Dec 2008

could someone tell me the differences between m.a+ 5 pocket pants from current season and the original ones?planning to get another pair but do not know if the material is still similar.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

they've been made in numerous different fabrics over the years
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Raw
                            • Oct 2009

And also a number of fabrics each season even, so you really need to specify which fabrics you are considering.

Comment

• savant
                              • Jul 2011

Anyone have what colour palette will match this devoa blazer ?

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Was thinking a full black with the blazer the only off-colour..

Comment

• josecc
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Rosenrot View Post
                                If shipping to the UK, make sure your parcels are not marked more than £40, also they don't give a damn whether it's marked as merchandise or gift.
                                Any goods imported into the UK over the value of £15 are liable to import VAT. Gifts between private individuals over the value of £40 are also liable for VAT. Goods and gifts over these values may also be liable for customs duty. If you use Royal Mail (Official Mail at your country) and the parcel is liable to some of these taxes, then you will have to pay am additional handling fee of £8.

More info:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎