Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twmllr
    • Sep 2013

i-d-gif this is from the current season, it is meant to be a double wrap, sorry i couldn't find a picture of it on a wrist. But maybe you should try and figure it out before doing something you might regret

Comment

• i-d-g
      • Sep 2012

i hammered the new hole in with a nail, then took an extra lace from my guidi boots to make a new loop.
      “Man has somehow always feared this search, and I fear it even now. Suppose all man ever does is search for the reason, crosses oceans, sacrifices his life in the search; but to search it out, actually to find it, he’s afraid. For he senses that once he finds it, there will be nothing to search for.”

Comment

• i-d-g
        • Sep 2012

and twmllr, thats what i thought too, but i tried double wrapping it and it would MAYBE fit a new born baby's wrist. maybe. super small.
        “Man has somehow always feared this search, and I fear it even now. Suppose all man ever does is search for the reason, crosses oceans, sacrifices his life in the search; but to search it out, actually to find it, he’s afraid. For he senses that once he finds it, there will be nothing to search for.”

Comment

• blackfedora
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by MosesHerzog View Post
          Are LUC military tent one cut pants comfortable or is the fabric so stiff that impedes movements?
          I have the FW11 variants of the recycled military tent pants (100% hemp). They are initially very stiff and tremendously heavy but soften up soon enough with wear and stack properly after 5-8 wears. After the first hand wash/hang dry, they stiffen to a board-like quality and stand on their own thus requiring a "re-breaking in" but this only takes one wear. The movement is never really impeded and the fabric is soft. It reacts in general like a thick linen material (of which it essentially is).

Comment

• boodude
            • Oct 2012

Have IE pants in japanese selfe edge denim with lining. Thinking of removing the lining ( want them looser and not a fan of lined pants) is this a stupid idea or not? Thx

Comment

• magic
              • Feb 2009

Depends. If they are too warm for where you stay it definitely more practical to remove it. Also consider if the reversed side of the fabric will be too tough on skin before doing; or you could made to a semi lined instead of fully removing it.
              Focusing on object details

Comment

• Bleu1950
                • Jan 2013

nyc ccp shopping

is there any store in nyc where they still have black (or white) ccp latex dipped sneakers for sale?

many thanks

Comment

• #ruin
                  • Jul 2011

would anyone know if there's any way i can find the list of songs used on the archive part of the raf simons website?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Bleu1950 View Post
                    is there any store in nyc where they still have black (or white) ccp latex dipped sneakers for sale?

many thanks
                    If Atelier is out of them, then there is no place in NYC that carries CCP at all now.
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ibringdoom98
                      • May 2013

What's the sizing of leather jackets from Rick's Strutter season? I've read conflicting info based on peoples' classifieds, but a concrete answer would be great.

Comment

• MosesHerzog
                        • Feb 2013

I had a scuba leather jacket in XL, fitted like an EU52

I'd say pretty much tts

Originally posted by ibringdoom98 View Post
                        What's the sizing of leather jackets from Rick's Strutter season? I've read conflicting info based on peoples' classifieds, but a concrete answer would be great.

Comment

• bc3
                          • Jun 2008

Denim Dye

Hey y'all

I wanted to re-dye a pair of LUC jeans Black - they have light-greyed on me

Any Dye recommendations or personal preferences?

Jason
                          Originally posted by Maldoror
                          payment owed is the new gift.

paypal: it's personal

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by bc3 View Post
                            Hey y'all

I wanted to re-dye a pair of LUC jeans Black - they have light-greyed on me

Any Dye recommendations or personal preferences?
                            Dylon hand or machine wash dye should work fine. Just use a lot, and enough salt, from my experience thats the only way to get pitch black.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• snafu
                              • Apr 2008

anyone in the US fancy proxing something cheap from yoox for me?

Comment

• lazyguru
                                • Jun 2008

Does the FW12 version of the Paul harnden tweed function as a jacket or can it also do double duty as a winter coat?

I have the older tweeds that are thick & heavy as fuck but this one looks lighter

Tks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎