Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your "holy grail" item of clothing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sagaji
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
    holy grails

-ccp s/s 07 perforated leather surgical mask

that's a good one...
    i will plus a ccp fist glove

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by AX-OV View Post
      Both of these Jackets!! >>One Day!

the 2nd is very balenciaga! hahahaha
      merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• J_J
        • Apr 2008

it looks more pam hogg than balenciaga

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post

id be happy with pebble ^^^
          but no matter what id still want sponge bob coat
          The fit on that coat is atrocious on the photo, looks like a pregnant woman. I think Nod has it and it doesn't look like that at all, might be another coat though...
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by sagaji View Post
            that's a good one...
            i will plus a ccp fist glove
            I would add a four finger glove.

Comment

• cuddly
              • Sep 2007

stars have to be aligned perfectly,for me to be able to chance this one later this year.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ you know how much this costs, right?
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by J_J View Post
                  it looks more pam hogg than balenciaga
                  touche just reminds me of the bal robo bitch leggings
                  merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• cuddly
                    • Sep 2007

im afraid so
                    Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    /\ you know how much this costs, right?

Comment

• snafu
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                      The fit on that coat is atrocious on the photo, looks like a pregnant woman. I think Nod has it and it doesn't look like that at all, might be another coat though...
                      yes fumma its the same as pnods iv been trying to buy his off of him ha but he wants to rock it this summer

iv fallen in love with ma's work and i know this is piece i would wear oh so much, coats are my daily wear, and i dont really ahve a true cotton summer coat, the fabrics ma uses have always impressed me despite not seeing this piece in the flesh i am certain the fabric is a stiff matt grey, something about the sort of refrence to classic coat thats here, and the simplistic silver button closure, beautiful fabric and correct tone of grey thats easy to mix within my wardrobe.

If i can get some funds together god knows how il maybe contact ma himself and see if one in a 44 could be made

i didnt think it looked too bad on the model until you said but maybe iv just been seeing the garment and i have an idea of how i would want that to look on me, not really looking on how it fits the model.
                      anyway this and the avant boots are true 'grail' items of mine i cant imagine selling those once in my possesion
                      but still on the hunt for a guidi bag/rucksack and their take on sneaker boots this season are just on my shopping list

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

snafu if you're talking about the tatooine coat, l'eclaireur rue herold should still have it your size. I tried it on and it def. looks better than that picture, light and dreamy with a beautiful texture and an air of ruinous regality.
                        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• mesh
                          • Dec 2006

snafu exactly how big is your list? everything seems to be on it

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                            yes it doesn't flatter beer bellies. this model never made anything look good though
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Johnny
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
                              snafu if you're talking about the tatooine coat, l'eclaireur rue herold should still have it your size. I tried it on and it def. looks better than that picture, light and dreamy with a beautiful texture and an air of ruinous regality.
                              I tried it on there too, it's beautiful, or at least the fabric is. That's what made me pick it off the shelf. It's not something I could wear though, just not my "steez".

I like snafu's definition of a true grail - somerthing you wouldn't sell! What's all this about emotional attachment to designers/clothes (cf Aniston et al)?.....

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

/\ Absolutely, not my "steez" either but definitely could appreciate it.

Re emotional attachment to designers/clothes, I think it's talking about the result of having a cultural connection to a designer.
                                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎