Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fadetogrey
    • Apr 2009

Can anyone help me locate a pair in a small size? I'm a 38. I understand that these were made in womens sizes, but the only info I can find is that Paris Texas stocked a black cut-out womens version at some point (?). Basically I'll settle with any colour other than milk (can't do all white) I don't care if they're used or new. I have a seller on ebay trying to convince me that I can fit into a 40, but I think that's waay too big. Help?

Comment

• crz
      • Apr 2008

there is a pair at assin (australia) in size 39.. but you might have to pay more than retail?

$1730AUD = around 1240USD

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Anyone know a place in London Town that can do the magic of The Firm Shoe Repair?
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Arcane
          • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
          Speaking of which - on the inner part of my sneakers one of the back panels that's sewn shut to keep the 'padding' blew almost completely off. Don't think I can or should wear them until I get them fixed - does anyone know if I could ship them to the place where people are having their repairs done in New York to have the repairs done / and Sphoxx's inserts put in? I don't know if there's anywhere around here that can do it.
          I believe this just happened to mine as well. We're talking the upper part of the back panel, right? Mine just cracked while pulling them on as usual, the nasty part is that it looks like the leather is damaged. Luckily it's just a smaller segment of the patch on mine. Need to find a good cobbler for this, one who can repair the heels as well.
          Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• fadetogrey
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by crz View Post
            there is a pair at assin (australia) in size 39.. but you might have to pay more than retail?

$1730AUD = around 1240USD
            Thanks crz! Ouch on the price though (especially after converting it into $CAD)

Comment

• Servo2000
              • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
              I believe this just happened to mine as well. We're talking the upper part of the back panel, right? Mine just cracked while pulling them on as usual, the nasty part is that it looks like the leather is damaged. Luckily it's just a smaller segment of the patch on mine. Need to find a good cobbler for this, one who can repair the heels as well.
              In my milk trainers it's the slightly greyer, thinner softer leather that's torn off the usual milk - it's the part that actually touches the heel and sort of pads the back of the shoes. It looks like the sewing has just torn but clearly the leather is somewhat damaged. It tore from the base to the top-center where it changes to a different seam for the other side so they're essentially unwearable now. Super bummed.
              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• drkshdw
                • Apr 2009

Bought a pair of black on black leather trainers - best pair of shoes I own. Still afraid to wear them out and about a ton as not to beat them up.

And not to hi-jack the thread, but anyone want to sell a pair of brown and white used ones in a size 43-44?

Comment

• JSebbe
                  • Mar 2008

/\ You are actually afraid of makin' them look better, which they do if u beat 'em hella up imo and like most of the population of szg..
                  Last edited by JSebbe; 04-18-2009, 05:06 AM.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

not a problem. dude's got a hard-on for oven.
                    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• drkshdw
                      • Apr 2009

If I had two pairs then I wouldn't worry as much about trashing the other. Like to keep my shoes from wearing out too fast.

Comment

• deleuze
                        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by drkshdw View Post
                        If I had two pairs then I wouldn't worry as much about trashing the other. Like to keep my shoes from wearing out too fast.
                        They're fuckin' sneakers. What are you saving them for, prom?

Comment

• drkshdw
                          • Apr 2009

Yes they are sneakers, $1200 sneakers. IMO it's not like an average pair of sneakers. I'm not going to think the same about a pair of sneakers I picked up in a thrift store versus a brand new pair I paid $$$ for. I like to take care of what I have.

Comment

• Jonn
                            • Mar 2008

to folks here they are just another pair of disposable sneakers

Comment

• Vikeid
                              • Feb 2009

yeh, but if you paid 1k for a pair of sneakers you can at least use them?

Comment

• midnight
                                • Mar 2009

or you can just get a rubber sole thrown on and be good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎