X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: The Official Enablers Thread aka The Ballers Ball 2008

If you can find your size, go for it! I honestly wasn't a fan when I first saw the pictures but after seeing Joey wear them in the flesh, they look outstanding. Especially paired with the fencing jacket; Game over.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• matthewhk
      • Jan 2007

yeah man robocop them black gloves.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

those gloves are fiyah, but don't lose them like i did
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

^^^ ~~~~~~~Arousing~~~~~~~^^^
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• pipcleo
            • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Jshockmtl
              • Oct 2006

For those interested, Reborn, in Montreal, called me yesterday to let me know they were putting the DRKSHDW on display. So i stopped by and copped a few things. But for you guys, the dirty white jeans are in. They are amazing and i took a size 31. The sizing is really weird. I'm usually a Size 2 in N(N), 28 in Dior, 1 in Attachement and i couldnt close the buttons on the size 30 of drkshdw.

So if some of you are interested i would contact reborn at shop@reborn.ws and see if they ship out. If not im there to help :) They were $495.

As for the Ann D necklace/bracelet, i contacted A last week for the pricing and i almost jumped off the building when they replied with the awesome price of $2025! I mean i love jewelry but there is no way in hell im gonna buy something so unpractical as a bracelet for 2 gs. Its almost insulting. So ive been in contact with a jeweler friend of the family over here to see if he can get his hands on similar sterling chaines so that i can piece them together. Hopefully this comes through because i find the bracelet so stunning.

Comment

• uparmoured
                • Sep 2007

[quote user="pipcleo"][quote user="uparmoured"]Please enable me to buy...

[/quote]

ventilated gloves...perfect for a melbourne winter...... i have some brown ones with stripey elastic but dont see an opportunity to wear them for some weeks yet...... em has'em by the way
                [/quote]
                Yes I think that full leather gloves would be excessive in Melbourne winters bar a few exceptional days... These would be ideal as far as leather goes... Hmmm...
                FS: M.A+
                FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

wow, so the drkshdw white jeans are smaller than tagged? jeez, i think other people mentioned that they were true to size as well.

yeah the ann demeulemeester bracelet definitely looks cool, but not $2k cool.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• pipcleo
                    • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• pipcleo
                      • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="pipcleo"]...in fact he who needs enabling to buy a feather on a thread should more wisely spend that money on meds...
                        and yes , i freely admit losing faith totally in dems abilities as a menswear designer

[/quote]

Raf's been busy, too.

I am not ready to discount either one yet, of course. But, I caught myself simply passing by Ann's rack last time I was in Barneys. It was a sad and terrible day in Faust's fashion history. Really terrible. Anyway, I have faith. Atelier's buy is good, and I still want a few things from each season, that's a good sign.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• pipcleo
                          • Jan 2007

Last edited by pipcleo; 09-01-2010, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ yep. totally nuts.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

[quote user="pipcleo"]...in fact he who needs enabling to buy a feather on a thread should more wisely spend that money on meds...
                              and yes , i freely admit losing faith totally in dems abilities as a menswear designer

[/quote]

Nothing wrong with a feather necklace. The identical APC one that's been out for years is like $150-170?

The sterling silver necklace and tarnished silver necklaces in Atelier's buy of Demulemeester (can't spell dutch, sorry if it's wrong) really piss me off. The tarnishing, shape of the chains, links between the chains, and on and on are exact copies of some new(ish) jewelry producer Odin was carrying last season. Sure, tarnished silver isn't new, and multiple types of chains aren't new, but the same kind of chains, tarnished in the same way, connected with the same pieces . . . way to flatter!

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• pipcleo
                                • Jan 2007

this whole designer jewellry lark is a bigger laugh than designer sunglasses.... and probably just as profitable

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎