Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iSuck
    • Mar 2008

Re: The Official Enablers Thread- All Ballers Welcome!

Do items in this thread have to be sold at Atelier?

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

this is an equal opportunist thread.
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

CCP Overlock- fucking classic. You don't own one. You need one to be part of the Baller's Ball my man. Even I, down here in hot ass San Antonio where I have no chance in hell of wearing it for the next... six months outside of my apartment have one! You're missing out and you know it! Plus... it's possible that the overlock style that we know and love will be phased out at CCP as he moved on with more jointing and that microoverlock jive...

LUC Trench- one of the best buys of the season. For the price equivalent of a LUC t-shirt plus an LUC t-shirt sleeve you get some sick outerwear! Come on!

tshirt + 1 extra sleeve = trench coat?! That's a seriously good deal.

RO sneakers- you gave a thumbs up in the vote. There is no convincing necessary.

Attachment J-Pants- sick silhouette, probably comfortable as all hell and the price is very fair. Plus... they twist. When else do sweatpants actually look good enough to wear into public?!

Buying these is not only a great idea.... it's fucking brilliant!

[/quote]

thank you albert. i will sleep better at night dreaming about the new purchases, especially after the warriors lost.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Good. You've been holding out too long.

Going almost a month without a purchase? That is blasphemy. Buy all of the above as penance (and reward)!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Albert killed it with the enabling on those items. I do agree with him on all of those points though.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

nooooooooo the warriors lost, of course, i was playing a terrible game of tennis...
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

I'll enable the hell out of just about anything.... but others will have to step in if Thom Browne and some other designers are asked about. Personal bias screws up the baller-enabler-o-matic within me.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

i can shake and bake past any defense and/or some other designers should they be asked about [85]
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

[quote user="Chinorlz"]I'll enable the hell out of just about anything.... but others will have to step in if Thom Browne and some other designers are asked about. Personal bias screws up the baller-enabler-o-matic within me.[/quote]

ok, i will put the ultimate challenge to this thread. talk me into the light-gray-pant-dark-gray-jacket-4400$-tb-suit-at-bg. i really want to make it my spring look. paging usuck.

edit: whoops, thom browne.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

any photos? Who makes it?

.... serious inquiries only please.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                        • Nov 2007

He's serious. I know the suit. I can enable it for a small commission.
                        LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

Ok, so pm has been sent on a few of the pieces I had in question. We shall see where this goes tomorrow....
                          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]He's serious. I know the suit. I can enable it for a small commission.[/quote]

if this thread pays out for enablers, it stands to reason that i can collect from disablers in rsg. please take it up with albert, pnod, and kira.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

[quote user="xadam"]

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]He's serious. I know the suit. I can enable it for a small commission.[/quote]

if this thread pays out for enablers, it stands to reason that i can collect from disablers in rsg. please take it up with albert, pnod, and kira.

[/quote]

That's some fuzzy logic but it works. If you post a picture I'll enable.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

ah, TB suit eh? I'll leave it to the other pros to enable. isuck can definitely help. I would just say put that $4.5k towards Atelier which would at least be enabling monetary dispensation.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎