X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    MBD, careful with the nuances of Yiddish slang :-)
    Was just going to say the same thing and I am not even Jewish.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Top selling women's perfumes in 2011:

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle (2001)

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre (2010)

Clinique Happy (1997)

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (2001)

Chanel No 5 (1921)

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist (1994)

Burberry Body (2011)

Estée Lauder Pleasures (1995)

Estee Lauder Beautiful (1985)

Thierry Mugler Angel (1993)

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche (2010)

Fendi Fan Di Fendi (2011)

Chanel Chance (2002)

Clinique Aromatics Elixir (1971)

Ralph Lauren Romance (1998)

Christian Dior J’Adore (1999)

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck (2011)

Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude (2011)

Estee Lauder Knowing (1988)

Prada Candy (2011)
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Top 5 men's fragrances in 2011 (I'm talking sales btw)

Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gio Pour Homme

Chanel's Bleu de Chanel

Gucci Guilty Pour Homme

Armani Code

Dolce&Gabbana's Light Blue Pour Homme

...just goes to show that (a) American's have no taste, specifically, male americans.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

We knew that :)
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Dane View Post
            ...just goes to show that (a) American's have no taste, specifically, male americans.
            I think it goes to show that marketing and advertising work. I might have to claim some responsibility for at least one of these...
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

We knew that :)
              I just don't understand...there are several great options available at department stores...why do dumb guys keep buying the same shit? Acqua di Gio was terrible when it came out, and it's even worse now that better things are on the market.

Bvlgari Black, Terre d'Hermes, Cartier Declaration, Mugler Cologne, Bvlgari Homme, Guerlain Vetiver, etc. etc. All excellent, not expensive, and easy to find.

Why...why...would anyone ever buy Light Blue is beyond me. It smells like a rotton tuna fish sandwich.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Light Blue is the number one scent amongst the young Russians in America who are desperately trying to live the Jersey Shore life. They think it's a pinnacle of style. I am sure it goes for many others. Besides, I figure most men's colognes in the US are bought by women and then gifted. Frankly, I was surprised we did not see Drakkar on that list.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Light Blue is the number one scent amongst the young Russians in America who are desperately trying to live the Jersey Shore life. They think it's a pinnacle of style. I am sure it goes for many others. Besides, I figure most men's colognes in the US are bought by women and then gifted. Frankly, I was surprised we did not see Drakkar on that list.
                  It was probably #6.

Irony is that Light Blue for men did really horribly the first year it was released, was discontinued, then re-released and is now a best seller. Random.

Also worth noting...the unforgettable ad campaign! Where the chick's left leg doesn't seem to be connected to her body, and the guy has an extra right leg coming out of his butt.

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

official l'artisan site has a shitload of frags , candles etc at -50% . not everythin is on sale but theres alot that is . 100ml bottles are like $72 , the small candles are $10 and bigger ones $30 , bought a bunch of stuff and i think my total was only about $235ish , thats fuckin cheaper than 2 bottles at regular price

edit : oh shit the sales gone alrdy ?? i went back on the site and now i dont see the sale stuff anymore

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

/\ Best of SZ?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

lulz.

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

picked up bvlgari black from a discounter. been sooo long since i wore it but all this talk on here bout it got me keen. wonder if they've tinkered with it a bit since way back when. not as much black tea as i thought...

still odd in a good way tho. friday nite - gotta smell sweet for the ladies.

Comment

• birdytg
                            • Feb 2010

Urgh! My "by Killian" collection has grown again with:
                            - "Love - don't be shy" - mainly made of smooth Orange and Cristal sugar scents
                            - "Rose Oud" - when I think I am not a fan of Rose scents!!! - this one is just unbelievable, doesn't smell the flower itself but Rose Water (Elixir) as used in Turkish pastries like loukhoums, backed to a smooth smoked Oud wood
                            Both are very long lasting...
                            http://www.mypixeldiary.com
                            http://www.birdytg.com
                            www.birdytg.blogspot.fr
                            http://www.facebook.com/birdy.tg
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mypixeldiary

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by birdytg View Post
                              Urgh! My "by Killian" collection has grown again with:
                              - "Love - don't be shy" - mainly made of smooth Orange and Cristal sugar scents
                              - "Rose Oud" - when I think I am not a fan of Rose scents!!! - this one is just unbelievable, doesn't smell the flower itself but Rose Water (Elixir) as used in Turkish pastries like loukhoums, backed to a smooth smoked Oud wood
                              Both are very long lasting...
                              Can't remember if I mentioned, but if you're okay with dabbing or decanting into a sprayer, the travel refills are much more economical, especially considering how strong his scents are.

Comment

• birdytg
                                • Feb 2010

Yes Dane, thank you, I made the same analysis than you and went for the travel set and travel refills. The travel sprayer is just a very nice small object with magnetized top that I really enjoy getting in hand.
                                Did you try the new "Amber Oud", just out last week?

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                                Can't remember if I mentioned, but if you're okay with dabbing or decanting into a sprayer, the travel refills are much more economical, especially considering how strong his scents are.
                                http://www.mypixeldiary.com
                                http://www.birdytg.com
                                www.birdytg.blogspot.fr
                                http://www.facebook.com/birdy.tg
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mypixeldiary

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎