Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

er.. cause if i take off the cellophane i won't be able to return it to the store...

but thx for the link. kinda could use a watery scent to add to what i've got already.

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

ah, makes sense - have never returned a gift to a store.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
        what do u dislike about it? heard it's by polge himself and a good day scent. will try to get a whiff in store when i'm less congested.
        Polge also did Allure.

Anyway, it's your stink...do what you gotta do.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Castor
          • Nov 2009

Only found Le Labo Rose 31 worth buying or smelling. Rose and cumin is a great combo. Other Le Labo frags seem like a waste of a great bottle.
          Originally posted by DRRRK
          The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
            ah, makes sense - have never returned a gift to a store.
            not something i normally do, but fragrance is a bit too personal for me to wear something i really don't like.

dane, would appreciate more specific thoughts if you've tried it. seems people have hate for that entire category of aquatics but i'm curious as to if this is a decent iteration. reviews are totally all over the place.

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

Originally posted by TheThief View Post
              ...on my skin it smells exactly like Cire Trudons spiritus sancti ...
              Hang on, but there's no Cire Trudon perfume is there? Or do you just spray yourself with the room spray ? Or am I getting this all wrong...?
              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

He eats the candles.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TheThief
                  • Mar 2011

I do eat the candles, I also bathe in the room spray.

I was looking for a perfume that smelled like cire trudon.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                    • Oct 2009

How about "La Liturgie des Heures" by Jovoy?

Any thoughts on that?
                    "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Dane
                      HAMMERTIME
                      • Feb 2011

Just wear the roomspray...there's nothing in roomspray that isn't safe to apply to skin...it just might be a tad strong.

Shucks - I'm not opposed to aquatics, and frankly, even if they are a bit tired at the moment, they still have their appeal. Having said that, there are differences between them all and thus there are good and bad. Here's a great review by my colleague:

Full disclosure - the site is mine (I hope it's okay I posted a link...not trying to advertise), but I didn't write the review. The author happens to be a fan of that genre, so his input is more valid in my opinion.
                      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Shucks
                        • Aug 2010

awesome. thx for the link. nice site btw.

Comment

• rudo
                          • Feb 2009

I really don't know much on fragrances, but I'm looking to add a new addition. Could anyone recommend woody especially oakish one? my current goto is CDG wonderwood I love, but I just want a few more options.

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by rudo View Post
                            I really don't know much on fragrances, but I'm looking to add a new addition. Could anyone recommend woody especially oakish one? my current goto is CDG wonderwood I love, but I just want a few more options.
                            Diptyque's Tam Dao has a similar vibe.

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

tam dao is verrrr nice , there was a newish cdg one thats woodish , its a collab one and smells like a box of pencils . me personally i hated it , moment i smelled it i thought ew god no . it had a bit of churchy incense also .

some guy sprayed dh intense on me bfeore i came home and at 1st i was like ya smells like original just real strong and i was like nexxxxxt , but now like 3 hrs later its awesome . warm sweet cocoa , not annoying sweet at least not to me but i prefer sweet

i been thinkin bout gettin the diff companys sublime balkiss , its not really what i normally like but .. idk i just really like it . its different from most of the stuff i have

edit : hey anyone , dane probably , try both dh intense ? imean like the prereformulated vs newer reform . i asked friends friend who let me try his which one he had , he didnt kno what i was talkin bout but said he got it like 2 yrs ago so its the old one . i havent tried the current one but if it blows in comparison then id rather pay the extra $$ for an old version
                              Last edited by jogu; 12-22-2011, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• coro
                                • Dec 2008

Dane:

any suggestions where i can find a scent which is similar to Helmut Langs one? which i really miss..thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎