Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dawn
    • Mar 2009

I just finally received a pair of pants I bought from mumma. The pants wasn't shipped until 25 days (almost 4 weeks) after I sent my payment. I wasn't notified about any of this whatsoever. I'm usually really patient when it comes to these things, but seriously? He made it sure that it would arrive before Christmas, but it wasn't until after 2 weeks I received it. I guess this isn't much of his fault considering that it was Christmas season. Anyways, I received the pants. In his original thread, he stated that it is "brand new with tags", but there was clear visible signs of wear and I didn't get any tags. It actually looked fine, but when I turned the pants inside out, it was covered in dirt and hair (just like from my previous feedback )... The measurements were pretty off too. I can't really complain about that because they are a lot longer than I anticipated. I wasn't issued of any partial refund whatsoever. Off to the drycleaners they go.

Comment

• j242067221101
      • Jan 2012

Help finding a RICK OWENS Intarsia, Funnel or Shearling

Looking for legit sellers who may have Intarsia, Funnel or Shearlings from Rick Owens in Black/ Size Small ? If anyone has or knows of any sellers whom may be able to help I'd really appreciate it.

Comment

• thinbuddha
        • Jul 2011

Macro - great transaction with Macro! We arranged a quick local pickup and he even provided a cloth tote for me to take home my purchase in.

Highly recommend doing business with him.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
          • Jan 2011

upsilonkng is the best. easy transaction, easy communication, and grail items! B-)

Comment

• jakeisaddicted
            • Dec 2011

Flawless transaction with viv1984viv and nextday delivery. Good guy.

Comment

• docus
              • Dec 2010

After a great experience last time, I've bought some more stuff from Magic - and once again everything is perfect. I will definitely buy from him again. Thanks!!!

Comment

• ngoa
                • Oct 2009

Fenix is a great seller! very fast shipping and great communication!

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                  • Jan 2011

Minomni never fails. Ace items ace commujnication ace shipping... even when there were accidental payment snafus on my part everything was fixed immediately!

Thanks!

Comment

• Kirky
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2010

-klangspiel Hey I've sent you the payment + items last friday January 6th. have also shown you the shipping receipt pics. You can see from the receipt that the parcel was shipped out on January 6th and is on your way to your home with "Air International service." Well, after i sent you the pictures of the shipping receipt, you haven't replied a single message or email until now January 11. I know you're a busy person but i think when you are holding someone's payment(large amount for me) and have a done deal with him, shouldn't you try to arrange some time to reply him just to make him feel more secure and comfortable? You sound like a really nice person in the mails and you have high reputation with the title "King of Classifieds". Hopefully i can hear from you soon...

Comment

• Enaml
                      • Apr 2009

fast and pleasant transactions recently with upsilonkng and AKA.
                      How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Vanquish_Gold
                        • Dec 2010

Super smooth transaction with shucks.... he basically shipped within an hour after payment!

Comment

• Mikevigar
                          • Jan 2010

The thief was an absolute pleasure to deal with

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

vanquish gold, thanks. prompt payment and good communication from you too.

Comment

• theseasonofmist
                              • Feb 2011

Theaddict was incredibly helpful and great communication - smooth transaction. Thank you!

Comment

• munch
                                • Aug 2008

instakopped from Chinorlz. no miscommunication, smooth as buttah and he is a very nice and polite guy. 10/10

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎