Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asticx
    • Apr 2008

Had a pleasant transaction with eton97, everything is perfect, couldn't be more happier.

Thanks so much~
    Last edited by asticx; 07-12-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• eton97
      • Dec 2008

My pleasure.
      you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• bxc
        • Jan 2011

Quick shipping and seamless transaction by Faust. Thanks!

Comment

• newp
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by rchezni
          Hello everyone,

has anyone ever done transaction with "Dropt." He has not replied to any of my messages after I sent him the payment. I noticed that he had been online during the past several days, but never replied to my inquiry.

Thank you.
          I did and I was totally satisfied. He appears to travel a lot, maybe he has been online from phone and hasn't seen your PM? Anyway in my case it was fine, hope everything will be good in your case as well!

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bxc View Post
            Quick shipping and seamless transaction by Faust. Thanks!
            Quick payment, no nonsense buyer.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• newp
              • Feb 2013

Oh and an another insult to injury from Lane, following this story. As I've told, the only way to make him take back his torn clothes was a paypal claim, so I have sent it back from EU to USA (for my own expense of course, that's what I've got for dealing with him), and yesterday he received it back. What does a seller once he received his items back? He issues a refund or informs paypal that he has received it back. What has Lane done? Of course nothing, now he's keeping both his items and my money.
              I am so glad I have chosen trackable shipping though it was more expensive: otherwise I am 100% sure he would claim it as non-delivered.

Don't deal with him, ever.

Comment

• likeaboy
                • May 2013

man shit happens. glad that ur sharing these info newp . now i should be extra careful dealing with sellers on forums now.

Comment

• rchezni
                  • Jun 2013

Hi, wanted to revise my comment about Dropt, my apologies for my previous post.

Despite of the communication issue, I have alredy received my item and it is as described. So I would recommend Dropt. thanks

Comment

• newp
                    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by rchezni View Post
                    Hi, wanted to revise my comment about Dropt, my apologies for my previous post.

Despite of the communication issue, I have alredy received my item and it is as described. So I would recommend Dropt. thanks
                    Glad to hear that!

Comment

• steph20011
                      • Jul 2011

CCP and LUC

Two nice and quick transactions from Minomni and Hommedeguerre. Thanks alot to both of you.
                      Last edited by steph20011; 07-24-2013, 08:41 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• KeZun
                        • Nov 2011

unwashed - smooth transaction and overall nice guy. highly recommended!

Comment

• destroymebaby
                          • Aug 2012

I should have written this a long time ago, but here goes:

blackfedora: Great guy, helpful and honest.
                          The morning is not enough.

Comment

• Lane
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by newp View Post
                            Oh and an another insult to injury from Lane, following this story. As I've told, the only way to make him take back his torn clothes was a paypal claim, so I have sent it back from EU to USA (for my own expense of course, that's what I've got for dealing with him), and yesterday he received it back. What does a seller once he received his items back? He issues a refund or informs paypal that he has received it back. What has Lane done? Of course nothing, now he's keeping both his items and my money.
                            I am so glad I have chosen trackable shipping though it was more expensive: otherwise I am 100% sure he would claim it as non-delivered.

Don't deal with him, ever.

Of course it would be tracked since paypal requires you submit a number, and you did receive your money. I was traveling in berlin and paypal handled it for me. In my earlier post I did mention how I wanted you to ship it back before my trip...

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Lane View Post
                              Of course it would be tracked since paypal requires you submit a number, and you did receive your money. I was traveling in berlin and paypal handled it for me.
                              To get my money back I had to call paypal some days after the parcel was actually delivered, because you haven't told them you've received the parcel.

Comment

• destroymebaby
                                • Aug 2012

And while I'm at it:

Lowrey and cjbreed have also been excellent sellers.
                                The morning is not enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎