Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • i-d-g
    • Sep 2012

A+ transaction with darkanimal. He is now my go-to for anything I need proxied out of ny.

Buy with confidence.
    “Man has somehow always feared this search, and I fear it even now. Suppose all man ever does is search for the reason, crosses oceans, sacrifices his life in the search; but to search it out, actually to find it, he’s afraid. For he senses that once he finds it, there will be nothing to search for.”

Comment

• Maxgame
      • Nov 2012

Crowzer and RO boots

Originally Posted by Maxgame
      C.....' boots came today looks good thanks for prompt shipping it was pleasant to doing business with you.
      Cheers
      Max

I usually hesitate buying overseas beside France, Lowrey and Crowzer makes it very pleasant.
      Thanks again
      Last edited by Maxgame; 11-23-2013, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• guardimp
        • Jun 2010

Perfect transaction with Zamb, he was super helpful with sizing and really quick on shipping.

Comment

• k3mist
          • Apr 2013

Ups to i-d-g who proxied a shoe for me in the NYC sample sale!
          Smooth :)

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

Ultra low baller buyer.

My limit has gone to the top, so would like to share this to you guys. Got email spammed from this memeber which I told him I will not sell him anymore but he seem to ignore it.

Example, lately I posted a grey bbs tee and a WM ring . Send a low ball offer which I couldn't accept, same to the WM ring, but when I send him a good offer and what I received was..'Thanks for the offer but a bit more than what i intended to pay I will wait till you drop them'. And this- Do a better deal for me , since i bought the bison tornados and you posted something rude about me on Raw's RIP thread. I listed another black bbs couple days ago, which is the same thing happened today.. asked whats my 'best offer' and after replied this is what I got.. 'Ok thanks for the offer I will wait for another drop or so'. When I sold my ccp derby couple of months back was the same, low ball offer and after its sold he keep spamming my email asking who I sold to. What's the point of asking such question?

This guy is formally Poopbong. But after I posted a negative feedback at RAW RIP thread he seems to changed his screen name. The man now is savant.

To add, I am not the only member encounter these problems. I believe for those who is a 46-slim 48 or size42/08 or WM ring size M should have experience this.

Last edited by magic; 11-25-2013, 08:06 PM.
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• davidlee388
              • Jan 2011

Had a painless transaction with Torchiere, honest seller of top notch stuff. Whole-heartedly recommend him

Comment

• Dawn
                • Mar 2009

If you use eBay, I highly suggest to put user jonata.78 on your block list. He also goes under the same name on SZ and SuFu, so avoid him at all costs.

He won an item from me that ended on November 21st. I didn't hear from him until after 48 hours since the listing ended, where he was claiming that he sent me a message saying he won't be able to pay until December 1st (that's 10 days). I told him that I require an immediate payment, so I then sent him a cancellation request, which he declined = $85 of final value fees that I can't get back.

He then sent the payment and IMMEDIATELY RIGHT AFTER, he demanded a refund, so I did exactly that. The next day, I receive my first negative feedback stating that he sent me the payment and that I won't send out the item.

I wouldn't have sent a cancellation request if I've known I was going to receive that payment. I also would've shipped out the item, but he decided to be a crybaby about it and wanted his refund.

Of course, with eBay's strict buyer's protection policy, I'm unable to have my negative feedback removed.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Pretty sure I have banned him. The name sounds familiar.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• k3mist
                    • Apr 2013

That's interesting, I've dealt with jonata twice and it was extremely well dealt.

And I could be wrong but he posts under a diff username here

Comment

• Dawn
                      • Mar 2009

UPDATE: After three long frustrating calls with eBay, I managed to get my negative feedback removed and my final value fees credited back to me, and jonata.78 has been reported.

Comment

• denni
                        • Jan 2010

klue: Awesome A1923 shoes. Great seller!

Comment

• julian_doe
                          • Mar 2013

jskidder1

Yesterday I received a cotton high neck Boris Bidjan Saberi knit from FW12 (KN5-F311) which I purchased from jskidder1, and I am very satisfied. Communication was great throughout the transaction, and I received my knit swiftly and exactly as promised.

There is no way I could have found this item in that size ANYWHERE else.

Comment

• Jbravo
                            • Feb 2013

I have purchased from 2 sellers so far: destroymebaby (BBS blazer) and Chinorlz (PH blazer). Both sellers were great, responsive and helpful all the time. The items arrived carefully packed, looking good and smelling good :)

Comment

• twmllr
                              • Sep 2013

just bought from torchiere, item was in very good conditionflawless transaction!

Comment

• Verdandi
                                • Mar 2012

Nothing but the utmost praise from my side for mortalveneer.
                                Fast shipping and a pleasure to communicate with.
                                lavender menace

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎