Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jgan85
    • Apr 2008

not exactly a purchase, but Holger helped me proxy a pair of LUC pants from a German eBay seller who only took German bank transfers - good communication, and thank you very much for taking the trouble!

EDIT: buyer has communicated with me, apparently he is having some problems with the bank, will see how it pans out.

J
    ________
    Breakup Advice Advice
    Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Originally posted by Lou
      fashion week maybe?
      Dunno, he's checking in here so I don't understand.
      As I said, never problems. Just wanted to hear if someone knows something I don't.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

Ok, just had a unpleasant "thing" with the member "nameless".

Here is the story, check it and make your own opinion...i hesitated to make this public, checked with other members before and waited for his reply, but he was online and didnt answer...

This guy "nameless" posted on my misterpales wtb thread (he wanted to buy the nicht fabric pant) that he has a CCP "nicht" fabric jacket in 46.
        i pmed him and asked how much he want. He said that retail was over 3000USD and asked what would be my price idea. I said that it retailed for 1950Euro at darklands and that i would suggest 1200Euro. He answered that he would take a big loss but i should send him the money to his paypal account bla bla.

Well that was a bit fast for me, especially since i dont know him, never recognized him with posts and so on.
        I asked for pics of the jacket and pretended that i want to know the condition. Then his further replies came with a delay of one or two days. "cant find the camera cord" and so on. Finally he sent me some pics, which i will post below. No pics of the tags or the back of the jacket. jacket looked strange to me and somehow familiar, but not like the nicht fabric. in this ongoing conversation he just stated "its the same jacket from darklands". I asked for pics of the tags. after he told me that he is "searching for the tag" and again stated that it is the same jacket from darklands i asked him for the fabric composition (explaining that it is on the tag inside of the jacket which he DOESNT have to "search" for)
        after one more day or so he answered "64 cotton 36 cupro"...which is NOT the nicht fabric, but might be the lining. thus he must have looked at the inner tag.
        then i rememberd this auction on ebay recently which i have been watching and where the seller sold a jacket with my pic of darklands wearing the nicht jacket, but with other item pics, but clearly stating that he is selling a jacket from season 08. and what a coincidence it looks like the jacket i was offered by nameless, at least from what i can tell...
        that jacket went for 500Euros btw...
        well i was a bit emotional and wrote nameless that if he wants to trick me i would be very pissed and he should explain himself. he said "wtf? i said, ok, then just send me pics of the tags and the season and so on...waiting for the reply...he has been active online but no response. i checked the pics again and apart from the different fabric his jacket has no flaps over the pockets.
        He must have looked at both, the metal tag and the inner tag, but sent no pics of course stating that it is the nicht jacket.

I would love to hear if i am exagerating right now, but 1200Euro would have been a lot of money for a jacket i dont want. Not that i despise people who buy stuff cheap and sell it expensive, thats a good business man, if the market works, but this is definitely nothing like that.
        I gave this guy several opportunities to clarify the thing if it would just have been a mistake but he didnt...

I mean the whole thing about SZ in difference to SUFU or msn dior groups in terms of buying and selling is that i trust most members here blindly and i know that they would clarifiy any problems immediately. but this case just turns me off...

here is the link to the mentioned ebay auction:

and here are his pics:

Last edited by theaddict; 02-03-2010, 12:00 PM.
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• sCrAtChy
          • Oct 2009

Received a beautiful item from BSR today. He is indeed a very good seller.

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

Sounds a bit off, addict. I've contacted him several times for basic info; measurements, condition, etc.. and I've only heard back from him once. Not to say he's not legit, he just may not be a prompt responder in general.
            As for the jacket, I can't imagine why he won't provide an actual pic of the tag. Until then, I'd keep my money in my wallet.

Comment

• calv
              • May 2009

If communication is that way, i wouldnt even want to buy it anymore.. If you cant be bothered to take pictures of a 1200 euro jacket then wtf ?!..

Comment

• Dark Knight
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Eternal
                He works at Sartorialoft so I think he is to trust, I´ve dealt with him before and had no problems at all.
                I am hoping that's the case. I just bought a cardigan off him. I paypaled the money immediately. He told me that the item would ship out today. I sent him two pms today asking for the status, but he has not replied. But according to his status, he's on the forum. Communication was great during the money transaction, but has lost communication since. I am just waiting now.

Comment

• Dark Knight
                  • Oct 2009

delete
                  Last edited by Dark Knight; 02-06-2010, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• sky cracks open
                    • Nov 2009

kompressorkev - very fast shipping, great product!

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

He works at Sartorialoft so I think he is to trust, I´ve dealt with him before and had no problems at all.
                      Actually, Mark (Canaduh) has dissolved his relationship with Sartorialoft. Avanster was kind enough to bring to my attention the fact that there are issues with the sale of some of his items. Though he is no longer with our team, these problems come as a great surprise to me. I know Mark to be a straight shooter. If there is anything I can do to help facilitate completion of your sales please let me know. I don't know how much help I can be as we have not spoken in some time, but this is not right and as a fellow forum member it pains me (as much as it surprises me) to see this lack of integrity in a seller. Please let me know if you think I can be of any help.
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• DHC
                        • Jul 2007

Sorry to put him in relations to Sartorialoft if that´s no longer the truth. I´ve bought from him several times before and he was always a pleasant guy, and I´ve had some discussions with him etc, and I think it is an explanation to this "problem".
                        No worries. There is no way you could have known as there has been no formal announcement of the dissolution of our relationship. Mark is working with Maxfield, as you all may know, and we wish him well with continued success with their company. We also sincerely hope for the successful conclusion to the sale of his items for those who have made recent purchases with him.
                        Originally posted by Faust
                        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• BeauIXI
                          • Nov 2008

Mark always comes through with sales. Don't worry about it, MrBeuys. How long has it been, exactly?
                          Originally posted by philip nod
                          somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Canaduh0415
                            • Feb 2008

Contacted Mr. Beuys regarding item, it was resolved, and have emailed Dark Knight to inform him his package will be in his hands wednesday.
                            It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• morsto
                              • Nov 2008

^^ While you're at it, you can shoot me a reply as well ;)
                              I do not recognise the vessel,
                              but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by Canaduh0415 View Post
                                Contacted Mr. Beuys regarding item, it was resolved, and have emailed Dark Knight to inform him his package will be in his hands wednesday.
                                Yes, all good.
                                Beau, I didn't question his integrity as such as Mark's always been good to deal with, I just couldn't understand why I didn't hear from him, seemed out of character.
                                Think I made that clear in my posts too. Anyway, thanks for all comments.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎