Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Null12
    • Oct 2013

Had a quick and easy transaction with hommedeguerre. Item as pictured in excellent conditions. Super pumped when I received it.

Comment

• destroymebaby
      • Aug 2012

Just had a meet-up with JSebbe. Great guy. Don't hesitate to buy from him.
      The morning is not enough.

Comment

• davidlee388
        • Jan 2011

Flawless transaction with xeraphim. Top seller.

Comment

• davidlee388
          • Jan 2011

I had many pleasurable transactions with orphée in the past. The most recent one is the Aitor Throup Shiva Skull Bag which just arrived today and it's just perfect. Do not hesitate to buy from him

Comment

• TheThief
            • Mar 2011

I've had a few great transactions lately with old school members: Beardown, peasant, curiouscharles and garbage_queen. I love dealing with the old guard, it restores my faith which is so often shaken by the low balling 0 posters.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Sometimes I have a secret urge to purge all members with 0 posts. The only thing that stops me is knowing that there are some good lurkers on here.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• newp
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by TheThief View Post
                I've had a few great transactions lately with old school members: Beardown, peasant, curiouscharles and garbage_queen. I love dealing with the old guard, it restores my faith which is so often shaken by the low balling 0 posters.
                There are people who are against lowballing even if they're on the buyin' side as well!

Comment

• TheThief
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Sometimes I have a secret urge to purge all members with 0 posts. The only thing that stops me is knowing that there are some good lurkers on here.

there are a few good lurkers and then there are a few old members who have mastered the lowball.

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

whatever man i still think $47 is a fair offer for a carpe diem leather shirt
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Shifts
                      • Jul 2013

I've fairly recently had good transactions with Sergey Seven, premierminister and Dropt. Hats off to all three of them.

Comment

• ulrich133
                        • Dec 2012

Having a less than fun time purchasing a jacket from Messenoire, with either incredibly slow replies or no replies at all to my messages and requests for shipping details.
                        He was good at replying before i paid for it, but pretty soon after i sent through my payment the contact really slowed down.

Comment

• messenoire
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by ulrich133 View Post
                          Having a less than fun time purchasing a jacket from Messenoire, with either incredibly slow replies or no replies at all to my messages and requests for shipping details.
                          He was good at replying before i paid for it, but pretty soon after i sent through my payment the contact really slowed down.
                          havent got any of the notifications man, i assumed it was on it's way since i am in the US and you are in australia. i can find the receipt but i am not sure where it is. i'll clear my inbox and please contact me there!
                          edit: i just cleared my inbox and have zero messages. feel free to get at me and we can sort this out.

Comment

• KeZun
                            • Nov 2011

blowdown - clear communication, pristine condition, fast shipping. overall A+ seller. would recommend.

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

i've bought and sold a ton thru the SZ classifieds over the years and i've got to say that Mirror&Rack has become one of my favorite sellers to work with. he's honest, knowledgeable, experienced, accommodating, and understanding. a total pro. i will with 100% certainty buy from him again.
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• shah
                                • Jul 2009

docintheory was very nice, responsive, and accommodating. he still has some very nice items available too

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎