Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • derpington
    • Oct 2009

I had a flawless transaction with Mirror&Rack. I'd definitely recommend him any day.

Comment

• blowdown
      • Feb 2011

been selling here for quite sometime, and as always, SZ has been a very nice place to both purchase or sell items.

In a small community, as a seller and buyer i will always try to make things as pleasant and every selling journey a good one.

i would like to bring up a NEGATIVE and BAD experience which i had with this member

user - tarringlee
      paypal - shantarringlee@hotmail.com

Guy spent a week negotiating with me for a pair of GUIDI boot sized 41, item was reserved for him waiting for payment. All these while trying to be as helpful as i can with regards to additional pictures, shipment.

After everything was done, still tried to lowball me the very last minute which i firmly reject. In the end he had to pay the price we agreed upon and the sale was completed.

Funds was received from him and transferred to my bank account ( i am located in Singapore ) so the funds which i received originally in GBP was exchanged to SGD through paypal.

Out of nowhere before i even shipped the item, he told me that the boots would be too small for him WTF........

boots is a size 41 and advertised as a size 41. throughout the negotiation process this guy did not even bring up one single question about the sizing.

started a dispute with me on paypal saying that i cheated him on the size (fking ridiculous). The funds which was transferred into SGD to my bank previously, was subjected to another currency transfer back to GBP for return to my paypal account as the transaction is reversed and held.

All in all i have lost 99SGD for NOTHING. Just because the seller did not do his own product research before his purchase....

guy started to play all kinds of tricks in the dispute, saying that i was going to ship to him without the box after i offered free shipping, accused me of stealing pictures from store which in fact he knew was from INK and already asked me for additional pictures which was sent to him, afterall then went on to saying i tried to cheat his money as i did not tell him the boots would actually fit slightly smaller..

my advice is to avoid him like a plague

Comment

• tarringlee
        • Apr 2014

This guy is a very bad seller, very rude and bad mouth all day. i did not notice guidi runs small, and i even did not touch or receive or wear your guidi boots at all, just told you to cancel the transaction within 20 mins after made the payment. Because i find it a size US41 GUIDI only could fit a female's feet (US39). But BLOWDOWN did not allow to cancel it, and told me he wont ship the shoes box because its too expensive for him (he did not tell me at all before dealing with him), and after few times communications, he said he wont sell the GUIDI to me, and ask me to pay for the 4% PAYPAL fee. PAYPAL service sent him email, if he refund my money himself, nothing we be charged from his account. but just keep my money for a month, and did not ship the boots to me at all. then I opened an unreceieved case on PAYPAL for sure??? Even PAYPAL custom service asked him to ship the item out within 10 days or you will be forced to refund (which cost him lose money because he is being FORCED to refund). cant believe a bad seller like this, got money, was unresponsible for anything...If i want to return the item after i tried them or get them, thats my false, but how come a seller never send you the item, and ask to partial refund.
        Originally posted by blowdown View Post
        been selling here for quite sometime, and as always, SZ has been a very nice place to both purchase or sell items.

In a small community, as a seller and buyer i will always try to make things as pleasant and every selling journey a good one.

i would like to bring up a NEGATIVE and BAD experience which i had with this member

user - tarringlee

Guy spent a week negotiating with me for a pair of GUIDI boot sized 41, item was reserved for him waiting for payment. All these while trying to be as helpful as i can with regards to additional pictures, shipment.

After everything was done, still tried to lowball me the very last minute which i firmly reject. In the end he had to pay the price we agreed upon and the sale was completed.

Funds was received from him and transferred to my bank account ( i am located in Singapore ) so the funds which i received originally in GBP was exchanged to SGD through paypal.

Out of nowhere before i even shipped the item, he told me that the boots would be too small for him WTF........

boots is a size 41 and advertised as a size 41. throughout the negotiation process this guy did not even bring up one single question about the sizing.

started a dispute with me on paypal saying that i cheated him on the size (fking ridiculous). The funds which was transferred into SGD to my bank previously, was subjected to another currency transfer back to GBP for return to my paypal account as the transaction is reversed and held.

All in all i have lost 99SGD for NOTHING. Just because the seller did not do his own product research before his purchase....

guy started to play all kinds of tricks in the dispute, saying that i was going to ship to him without the box after i offered free shipping, accused me of stealing pictures from store which in fact he knew was from INK and already asked me for additional pictures which was sent to him, afterall then went on to saying i tried to cheat his money as i did not tell him the boots would actually fit slightly smaller..

Last edited by tarringlee; 05-02-2014, 04:21 PM. Reason: more detail

Comment

• unujnha
          • Sep 2008

thanks mirror&rack
          "Man is certainly crazy. He could not make a mite, and he makes gods by the dozen."

Comment

• upsilonkng
            • May 2010

dude are u even reading what ur writing??" I did not notice guidi runs small....I find sz us41 only fit a female's feet us39???" u found that out in the 20 minutes after u sent payment? how did u do that? and if guidi doesn't run small why would it only fit a us39?
            blowdown is an awesome seller and buyer it's obvious from just ur message here that u are not. go away and waste other people's time on some other board. there's a great place check it out, I think there's more awesome people like u, it's called dickhole.edu

Originally posted by tarringlee View Post
            This guy is a very bad seller, very rude and bad mouth all day. i did not notice guidi runs small, and i even did not touch or receive or wear your guidi boots at all, just told you to cancel the transaction within 20 mins after made the payment. Because i find it a size US41 GUIDI only could fit a female's feet (US39). But BLOWDOWN did not allow to cancel it, and told me he wont ship the shoes box because its too expensive for him (he did not tell me at all before dealing with him), and after few times communications, he said he wont sell the GUIDI to me, and ask me to pay for the 4% PAYPAL fee. PAYPAL service sent him email, if he refund my money himself, nothing we be charged from his account. but just keep my money for a month, and did not ship the boots to me at all. then I opened an unreceieved case on PAYPAL for sure??? Even PAYPAL custom service asked him to ship the item out within 10 days or you will be forced to refund (which cost him lose money because he is being FORCED to refund). cant believe a bad seller like this, got money, was unresponsible for anything...If i want to return the item after i tried them or get them, thats my false, but how come a seller never send you the item, and ask to partial refund.

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
              • Sep 2007

You are hilarious upsilon, that is one of the funnier things I've read recently.
              Last edited by Mirror&Rack; 05-02-2014, 09:45 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• tarringlee
                • Apr 2014

lmao another rude person. after i made the payment i kept searching the guidi on the forum, ppl say their US43 just fits as a US41.Thus i google "GUIDI fit". Before i made the payment, i thought GUIDIs might fit like my Rick Owens and Marsells, kinda big, thats why i choose one size down as usual ( im a size US42). and BTW, BLOWDOWN does not want to sell the boots to me, and still keep my money, and ask me to pay for 4% paypal fee. Paypal is asking him to ship out the item or force him refund back to me, is it my false?????? im not cheating and robbing your money, BLOWDOWN just keep the boots for a month, and no refund no response at all,the only solution he wanted is keep the money. think what you will do if you cant get shit and lose money at the same time?

user - tarringlee

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                dude are u even reading what ur writing??" I did not notice guidi runs small....I find sz us41 only fit a female's feet us39???" u found that out in the 20 minutes after u sent payment? how did u do that? and if guidi doesn't run small why would it only fit a us39?
                blowdown is an awesome seller and buyer it's obvious from just ur message here that u are not. go away and waste other people's time on some other board. there's a great place check it out, I think there's more awesome people like u, it's called dickhole.edu
                Last edited by tarringlee; 05-02-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• blowdown
                  • Feb 2011

lol.....you kite me for week during the transaction, reserved the boot only for you to tell me AFTER payment that it is too small for you.

do you think i check the forums every 20mins? i have already transferred the funds to my bank account then i saw your message

so no loss? fuck you. i just didnt want to loose even a fucking cent for you, i even offered free shipping for a pair of shoes

you wasted my fucking time going back and fourth with paypal.

at least they were professional enough to credit me the losses you've cost due to your fking low IQ

and i did not keep the fucking boot for a month, i was waiting for the paypal customer service officer to give me a reply on what i should do

the reason i dont response to you but go straight to paypal is because after reasoning with you for 5mins, i realise you dont understand shit

FFS do your fucking research before your purchase anything in the future

dont marry the wrong wife and buy the wrong house
                  Last edited by blowdown; 05-02-2014, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• tarringlee
                    • Apr 2014

After I realized that you wont cancel the transaction, I asked you to ship the boots to me. What you said is you wont ship it, and only want to cancel the transaction with a partial refund (4% paypal fee). I told you that im willing to pay the amount that paypal charge from you, but the 2 PAYPAL officers messaged us 3 times that if you did full refund by yourself, they will cancel the amount they charged from your account, you lose nothing, what did you do??? no reaction at all, no shipment, no response, no refund, only crying for 4% paypal fee and ask me to pay you $100??? your stupid reaction leads PAYPAL reopen a unreceive case to force you refund back to me, you being charged because you against buyer protection (no shipment, no item receive, keep money for no reason).
                    BTW, im tired of hearing bad words from you, every sentence you spoke out not just rude, never respect to buyer, hope you can be smart, but not act like a kid, only crying and screaming for money.
                    lol.....you kite me for week during the transaction, reserved the boot only for you to tell me AFTER payment that it is too small for you.

no loss? fuck you.

you wasted my fucking time going back and fourth with paypal.

at least they were professional enough to credit me the losses you've cost due to your fking low IQ

i did not keep the fucking boot for a month, i was waiting for the paypal customer service officer to give me a reply on what i should do

the reason i dont response to you but go straight to paypal is because after reasoning with you for 5mins, i realise you dont understand shit

FFS do your fucking research before your purchase anything in the future

dont marry the wrong wife and buy the wrong house
                    Last edited by tarringlee; 05-02-2014, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• blowdown
                      • Feb 2011

last time im going to explain this, the losses which were incurred was through the currency exchange, from GBP to my bank account SGD, and then back to GBP once u make that stupid claim.

that is the only thing i am not willing to go through to do a refund for you. It had NOTHING to do with the full refund. It the inconvenience which u have caused me.

if you still dont understand this, get your lecturer to translate it into chinese or w/e for you

i am not even going to comment on whats smart and whos acting like a kid and all

Comment

• blowdown
                        • Feb 2011

also, please dont re-edit your entire post with all sorts of false information, it makes you look stupid. post some real pictures, real facts if you want to defend yourself.

like i said, im done with you, im glad i got back what i loss from my transaction with you. and im only warning the other members not to deal with a person like you

Comment

• 6cygnus9
                          • Jun 2009

Had a great transaction with upsilonkng. He was quick to reply, quick to ship out the goods and the jacket I got from him is actually like new and exactly as he described. Plus he realistically marked down the price so I didn't have to pay customs, which was very welcome to me at this time. Thanks!

Comment

• unwashed
                            • Dec 2008

Much respect for AENAON!!! Gave me CCP insoles for free and wouldn't accept a small amount or even postal fees.
                            Glad that such generosity still exists.
                            Grailed link

Comment

• blackfedora
                              • Jan 2012

Really good transaction with Eton97.

Comment

• connorm
                                • Mar 2014

Bought two pieces from Mumma a few weeks ago, good communication and flawless transaction. He has some stuff up currently, buy with confidence.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎