Thank you Mr. Beuys...appreciate that.
    It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• anatomicut
      • Jun 2009

i saw that auction on ebay.
      previous seller send me tag pics as i request
      it,s fe-male line piece from 07fw .
      and the seller said me that there are no size tag.
      so i think it,s some what strange...
      hope you can solve the problems well.

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
      Ok, just had a unpleasant "thing" with the member "nameless".

Here is the story, check it and make your own opinion...i hesitated to make this public, checked with other members before and waited for his reply, but he was online and didnt answer...

This guy "nameless" posted on my misterpales wtb thread (he wanted to buy the nicht fabric pant) that he has a CCP "nicht" fabric jacket in 46.
      i pmed him and asked how much he want. He said that retail was over 3000USD and asked what would be my price idea. I said that it retailed for 1950Euro at darklands and that i would suggest 1200Euro. He answered that he would take a big loss but i should send him the money to his paypal account bla bla.

Well that was a bit fast for me, especially since i dont know him, never recognized him with posts and so on.
      I asked for pics of the jacket and pretended that i want to know the condition. Then his further replies came with a delay of one or two days. "cant find the camera cord" and so on. Finally he sent me some pics, which i will post below. No pics of the tags or the back of the jacket. jacket looked strange to me and somehow familiar, but not like the nicht fabric. in this ongoing conversation he just stated "its the same jacket from darklands". I asked for pics of the tags. after he told me that he is "searching for the tag" and again stated that it is the same jacket from darklands i asked him for the fabric composition (explaining that it is on the tag inside of the jacket which he DOESNT have to "search" for)
      after one more day or so he answered "64 cotton 36 cupro"...which is NOT the nicht fabric, but might be the lining. thus he must have looked at the inner tag.
      then i rememberd this auction on ebay recently which i have been watching and where the seller sold a jacket with my pic of darklands wearing the nicht jacket, but with other item pics, but clearly stating that he is selling a jacket from season 08. and what a coincidence it looks like the jacket i was offered by nameless, at least from what i can tell...
      that jacket went for 500Euros btw...
      well i was a bit emotional and wrote nameless that if he wants to trick me i would be very pissed and he should explain himself. he said "wtf? i said, ok, then just send me pics of the tags and the season and so on...waiting for the reply...he has been active online but no response. i checked the pics again and apart from the different fabric his jacket has no flaps over the pockets.
      He must have looked at both, the metal tag and the inner tag, but sent no pics of course stating that it is the nicht jacket.

I would love to hear if i am exagerating right now, but 1200Euro would have been a lot of money for a jacket i dont want. Not that i despise people who buy stuff cheap and sell it expensive, thats a good business man, if the market works, but this is definitely nothing like that.
      I gave this guy several opportunities to clarify the thing if it would just have been a mistake but he didnt...

I mean the whole thing about SZ in difference to SUFU or msn dior groups in terms of buying and selling is that i trust most members here blindly and i know that they would clarifiy any problems immediately. but this case just turns me off...

here is the link to the mentioned ebay auction:

and here are his pics:

Comment

• KM80
        • Mar 2008

Recent purchases from Sagaji and Maldoror were great, awesome guys to deal with.

Comment

• DHC
          • Jul 2007

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
          Yes, all good.
          Beau, I didn't question his integrity as such as Mark's always been good to deal with, I just couldn't understand why I didn't hear from him, seemed out of character.
          Think I made that clear in my posts too. Anyway, thanks for all comments.
          Excellent! Glad to hear everything worked out smoothly. Mark is really a wonderful individual. I have always counted it a distinct pleasure to know him and I just couldn't wrap my head around what was going on. Good to know things have been taken care of! Cheers!
          Originally posted by Faust
          fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• BeauIXI
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
            Yes, all good.
            Beau, I didn't question his integrity as such as Mark's always been good to deal with, I just couldn't understand why I didn't hear from him, seemed out of character.
            Think I made that clear in my posts too. Anyway, thanks for all comments.
            Of course! He's a great guy. Well, in any case, I love a happy ending.
            Originally posted by philip nod
            somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• semper
              • Feb 2009

I've had a little problem with nameless as well when he promised to send a pair of jeans by express mail from the US to Europe. After I paid, I didn't hear from him for two full weeks. He didn't reply to any of my messages asking for tracking info. In the end he replied that he had been ill and therefore hadn't been able to send it.
              But I saw that he had been online and updating posts all the time, so at least he could have answered my messages.
              I did get the jeans in the end, after almost three weeks.
              sicut lilium inter spinas

Comment

• Dark Knight
                • Oct 2009

I just got an email from Mark. Things got cleared up. Since I am relative new to this forum, I just got a bit cautious.

Comment

• endersgame
                  • Aug 2009

Gunjah. Great seller, as described. Very satisfied with my purchase.

Comment

• myjuansays
                    • Jan 2009

Thank you minomni . Scarf as described. Prompt shipping and good communication.

Comment

• Kill_switch
                      • Nov 2009

received my ann belt in good time and great condition from mononon, good seller, answered all of my questions promptly.

Comment

• mononon
                        • Sep 2009

thanks! you were a pleasure to deal with as well
                        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• superdaddy
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by KM80 View Post
                          Recent purchases from Sagaji and Maldoror were great, awesome guys to deal with.
                          I purchased the ccp jacket from Maldoror.

The jacket was extremely smelly that I have to send it to dry cleaning after I trying it on.

Comment

• DRRRK
                            • Aug 2009

Try to sort this out in a PM before you damage the reputation of a respected seller. Perhaps he would accept to pay for the dry cleaning.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by superdaddy View Post
                              I purchased the ccp jacket from Maldoror.

The jacket was extremely smelly that I have to send it to dry cleaning after I trying it on.
                              Dude, I wash or dry clean everything I buy second hand. Why even mention it... and if you can kop CCP, surely you can pay $ 10 for a dry clean.
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Bubu
                                • May 2008

purchase from Klangspiel recently. Thumbs up.
                                Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎