X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newp
    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
    just shipped them back, getting my full refund this week :)
    As far as I heard you are able to explain to PayPal sending fakes violates international law (even if you just send it back) so instead of shipping it back you can dispose of them and post proof. Much better in my opinion than giving this scumbag another chance to fool someone.

Comment

• 550BC
      • Jan 2013

I did that, and mentioned that, but the seller outsmarted PayPal by avoiding a ban and admitting to full refund me because he stated the pants are 100% authentic and wants them back. so yeah..
      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• newp
        • Feb 2013

I did that, and mentioned that, but the seller outsmarted PayPal by avoiding a ban and admitting to full refund me because he stated the pants are 100% authentic and wants them back. so yeah..
        Damn, too bad it didn't work out. Thanks for notifying us though and I glad you've got your full refund at least!

Comment

• DudleyGray
          • Jul 2013

All he has to do its continue insisting that fakes are authentic? That's pretty bullshit.
          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• 550BC
            • Jan 2013

guess PayPal doesn't really care though.. I dont really care, getting my money back is more important to me. also Ukraine and Russia is having a lot of boutiques with fake BBS and RO.
            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• newp
              • Feb 2013

guess PayPal doesn't really care though.. I dont really care, getting my money back is more important to me. also Ukraine and Russia is having a lot of boutiques with fake BBS and RO.
              For Russia the best way is to know a very little amount of boutiques who sell genuine stuff like svmoscow or 314 project, for Ukraine I don't think they have any genuine stockists.

Comment

• 550BC
                • Jan 2013

Kukla boutique in Ukraine is legit as far as I know, also Le Graal is 100% legit in Russia.
                a fish out of water dies

Comment

• newp
                  • Feb 2013

Kukla boutique in Ukraine is legit as far as I know, also Le Graal is 100% legit in Russia.
                  Le Graal yes, it's just far from Moscow :) also non-affiliate (yet )

About Kukla.. I don't know, their facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kukla...28902163808106 which lists their website as http://kuklaodessa.com which is... bizarre.

Comment

• 550BC
                    • Jan 2013

thats odd, but they're an authentic legitimate retailer, no worries if you want to buy something there
                    a fish out of water dies

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

have yet to see fake julius. rick is easy to fake because jersey sweatpants and some sand coloured drawstrings are easy to find. i couldnt imagine sourcing similar materials for julius bottoms and the complexity of the seam work surely wouldnt be worth trying to knock off. i'm not saying it cant be done but i dont see someone sewing 4 spiral seams per leg when they can just put a skirt on some hanes sweats and sew in a drkshdw hang tag.

Comment

• 550BC
                        • Jan 2013

It can be done, I just received hand made scar stitched boris pants, entirely hand stitched and 2/3 seams all the way down per leg, I was surprised they turned out fake, but hands down to the guy who made them with all the effort. so guess everything is possible..be on the look out though
                        a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Dorje
                          • Oct 2013

The counterfeiters are getting better and better, and do this across all industries... not just clothing/fashion.

I work in high end audio and there are two companies in the world that make a particular kind of wire that has a patented production process, the Chinese stole the technology and are producing counterfeit wire that is of lesser quality than the licensed companies.

I used to work in wind power. Vestas is the worlds' largest producer of large scale wind turbines, when they sold turbines to China they were immediately reverse-engineered and a new Chinese wind turbine company was started. These turbines weigh 100 tons and cost 2-3 million each. Still, stolen and counterfeited!

Something needs to be done about this...

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Dorje View Post
                            I used to work in wind power. Vestas is the worlds' largest producer of large scale wind turbines, when they sold turbines to China they were immediately reverse-engineered and a new Chinese wind turbine company was started. These turbines weigh 100 tons and cost 2-3 million each. Still, stolen and counterfeited!

Something needs to be done about this...
                            thats how murder happens
                            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• bukka
                              • Sep 2011

550BC, fuuuck, luckily they sold it to you who knows a lot abt BBS. If it was me, I would be wearing the fake ones without any clue
                              Impressive work from the counterfeiters though. Those guys should launch their own brand, seems trendy nowadays
                              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Dorje
                                • Oct 2013

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                                thats how murder happens
                                Luckily for the Chinese, Danes are very nice people.

The big issue is the Chinese government won't do anything about it, and it's gotten to the point that in China many, many items are counterfeit, probably many more than are genuine.

I'm pretty surprised the Chinese haven't been pressured into taking action, this is costing the people who design and produce genuine goods an incredible amount of money.

Then there are people who willingly buy counterfeit product in order to save money.

I recently was on another forum where someone ended up buying audio cables made with counterfeit wire, and said that even if it is produced by counterfeiters he can't afford the real deal and thought this was a valid option because it's more affordable. Of course, quality isn't the same and the product isn't the same but I guess he's not smart enough to understand what's up.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎