X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AZH
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
    Dude, I wash or dry clean everything I buy second hand. Why even mention it... and if you can kop CCP, surely you can pay $ 10 for a dry clean.
    It really depends on what kind of smell. If it is the smell from smoking, I dont think it will easily go away even after dry cleaning. At least, from my experience, it is true. That is why I always ask the seller if the item is from a smoking free home.
    Last edited by AZH; 02-10-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• KM80
      • Mar 2008

Drexl has been great both times I've purchased from him.

Comment

• maldoror
        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by superdaddy View Post
        I purchased the ccp jacket from Maldoror.

The jacket was extremely smelly that I have to send it to dry cleaning after I trying it on.
        lol.

also, I have no idea what this guy is talking about (and he never contacted me about any problems post sale). I don't smoke btw.

Comment

• superdaddy
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
          Try to sort this out in a PM before you damage the reputation of a respected seller. Perhaps he would accept to pay for the dry cleaning.
          how funny you are. It seems that you have seen the jacket telling me that I ruined his reputation. This is the seller's feedback and I have the right to tell the truth. The lining also like this almost worn.

Comment

• superdaddy
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
            Dude, I wash or dry clean everything I buy second hand. Why even mention it... and if you can kop CCP, surely you can pay $ 10 for a dry clean.
            hi, this jacket was particularly dirty around the collar and the end of sleeves even shining ! under the armpit even yellow! I don't know about you , when I sell things I clean them first.

Comment

• anatomicut
              • Jun 2009

looks some problems.
              i think you have to contact maldoror directly first
              and then you can solve the problems.
              hope it solve well.

Comment

• DRRRK
                • Aug 2009

Actually I am serious about this. I have not seen the jacket and I have not smelt it. What I know is that problems should be solved on a personal level, not in public. If you don't reach a consensus, you can post here, but at least try to be respectful and write one PM.

Comment

• superdaddy
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                  Actually I am serious about this. I have not seen the jacket and I have not smelt it. What I know is that problems should be solved on a personal level, not in public. If you don't reach a consensus, you can post here, but at least try to be respectful and write one PM.
                  at least you can see the broken lining.

The name of this thread is SELLERS FEEDBACK and that is why I show the pictures here.

feedback means information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc., used as a basis for improvement.

so can't I show my feedback here ?

You said I ruined his reputation so I showed the pictures of the evidence.

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

Exactly! You have seven posts and immediately posta neg feedback before trying to resolve tthings with the seller via pm. That sucks. A broken linigin a ccp jacket is not really a problem an a common thing for me since the armholes are so small. It's NOT a rip in the outer fabric which would be indeed a major damage.

Another case:
                    Before I posted my neg feedback about the member nameless I gave him various opportunities to clear the matter. I just posted it publicly bc he he refrained to so I wanted to raise the pressure.

For all the people who asked me. Nameless didn't resolve the situation. In various emails he apologized and told me that he is not a scammer, BUT he never ever answered to my question where he got the jacket from and only in his last mails he suddenly admitted that his jacket is not the nicht fabric jacket, stating that a "very knowledgeable friend" had told him it would be the very same jacket. At the same time he told me that he had bought a lot of ccp before, which doesn't do him a favor in his argument that he didn't know that it is not the jacket he offered me.

I asked him several times to at least admit that this is the jacket from eBay but he kept on ignoring my questions while repeating the dogma that he is not a scammer...

So, nameless: I told you that I am very fair person and I might have accepted your apology once if you would have fully commited everything or tried to completely clear the situation. But you didn't! You act like the typical criminals who got caught but who do not want to admit. No one tries to play with me like that. (uga uga Sparta)

Here you can do so without any direct effects on you but I clearly want to state that your behaviour sucks, especially for a forum like this which lives from trust! Don't pm me again with a apology, if you want to clear your name say something substantial here...
                    Last edited by theaddict; 02-12-2010, 05:29 AM.
                    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• DRRRK
                      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by superdaddy View Post
                      at least you can see the broken lining.
                      The name of this thread is SELLERS FEEDBACK and that is why I show the pictures here.
                      feedback means information about reactions to a product, a person's performance of a task, etc., used as a basis for improvement.
                      so can't I show my feedback here ?
                      You said I ruined his reputation so I showed the pictures of the evidence.
                      How did you contact the seller to ask about payment details? How did you tell him your address? Why don't you choose the same way of communication now? Don't take the name of this thread too literally.
                      Most of the members of SZ regard it as natural to solve problems in personal messages, why don't you?

Comment

• MoFiya
                        • Sep 2007

Buy stuff off magic! Ace seller, ships out pretty promptly and answers questions kind and quick. Now go and get his stuff =D
                        I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• the breaks
                          • Sep 2007

superdaddy: It's like with eBay. You're well within your rights to immediately give negative feedback to a seller when you receive something you're not happy with. However, it's common courtesy to first give the seller a chance to rectify the situation.
                          Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                            • Oct 2009

Tia did a great job, fast shipping, nice contact and a great price.
                            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

Haha, I never said that I did buy it dude! Instead of clearing the situation yourself you just keep on going. I gave you one more opportunity and now you have revealed yourself stating that you don't wanna tell us where it's from. This was a minor case to me but with your ignorance you pushed me to make a big deal out of it...in public. For me the case is closed, everyone should make up their own opinion of this...but to say now that you would have refunded me...how generous that sounds...now...
                              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Agent L
                                • Sep 2006

Just wanted to share my experience with NAMELESS. Awhile back he was selling a pair of CCP boots that I wanted. I sent him a PM and it was responded to promptly. I asked him to hold the boots for a few days because I was out of town and he had no problem with that. As soon as I got home I texted him and he kindly met me near my place and we made the exchange. It was an easy and smooth transaction for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎