Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UnderDictation
    • Jun 2014

Had a great transaction with jamesd. Friendly, helpful and quick to ship the item. I can thoroughly recommend him.

Comment

• kurta
      • Jun 2014

Great transaction with theaddict -- prompt communication and a well packaged delivery. Thanks!

Comment

• nycd
        • Oct 2006

Just received an item from Faust - another flawless transaction - perfect condition, quick shipping and great price.

Comment

• kamsky
          • Jan 2007

Faust: reliable and diligent seller.

Comment

• guardimp
            • Jun 2010

Zamb consistently has top notch products at amazing products. I find that his pants are some of the best in this niche, on par with any other designer discussed here. I highly recommend doing business with him or his company!

Comment

• oneslashzero
              • Jun 2014

Great deal with Peasant - who, as I'm sure you are aware is anything but...superb comms, price and speedy international delivery.

Cheers again dude. Top dog

Comment

• HugAndWug
                • Aug 2014

ACM: Fast shipping and exactly as described/pictured.

Comment

• deadboy
                  • Jul 2013

Hardly needs to be said, but zamb is a stand-up guy who puts out great products at very fair prices. My pair purchased from Classifieds arrives ridiculously fast as well. Thanks!

Comment

• asticx
                    • Apr 2008

Another perfect transaction with bc3, top notch!

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                      • Apr 2014

Bad experience so far with messenoire

Agreed upon deal, paid promptly and then he went MIA with regards to all communication. Paypal dispute in progress.

Comment

• Shucks
                        • Aug 2010

hey mods, how come the guy is allowed to keep doing business in sz classifieds? i can't even begin to remember how many similar posts i've seen about him going AWOL as soon as he gets paid...

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                          hey mods, how come the guy is allowed to keep doing business in sz classifieds? i can't even begin to remember how many similar posts i've seen about him going AWOL as soon as he gets paid...
                          Seriously??

I should have been more vigilant reviewing this thread. I sure hope I don't end up losing out

Cheers Shucks

Comment

• neongud
                            • Mar 2013

Pleasant transaction with Anwar, great guy with great BBS pieces for great prices.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                              Originally posted by YTheLastMan View Post
                              Seriously??

I should have been more vigilant reviewing this thread. I sure hope I don't end up losing out

Cheers Shucks
                              Man I really didn't want to stir up drama, but I can see it's affecting other people and not just me so time to chime in.

messenoire is awful. I paid (for the skirtpants in latest WAYWT pic), he promised to ship, then nothing. He went AWOL, I opened a Paypal dispute, and he suddenly appeared with apologies. He then lies about having just shipped it and says he'll make it up to me with a beer. Then he asks me to please close the dispute. Haha, yeah right.

I left the dispute open of course, and he goes AWOL again. I realize he lied about having shipped the pants, not that I really believed him (no tracking #), and then I start pushing towards escalation. He comes back and grovels pathetically, with empty promises to include a Moody lookbook, tries to guilt me into closing the Paypal case saying he let the pants go cheap (nope, standard used Rick price) and that he has bills.

Pants finally are shipped w/tracking # under the threat of escalation, and they arrive in 'good/used' condition, not 'great' as he had described. They also stink of some shitty cologne. Who wears cologne on their legs? Maybe someone was on his lap, I guess, so there's a drycleaning errand/bill on top of the money I paid and the hassle of the whole thing.

With that all in mind, his latest WAYWT right after mine is funny. He's drinking a beer, and he's wearing the heavy cotton version of the skirt pants that he and I had discussed earlier during the transaction, clearly not shipping anyone's goods. Good for you Brian, keep it up.
                              bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• YTheLastMan
                                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                                Man I really didn't want to stir up drama, but I can see it's affecting other people and not just me so time to chime in.

messenoire is awful. I paid (for the skirtpants in latest WAYWT pic), he promised to ship, then nothing. He went AWOL, I opened a Paypal dispute, and he suddenly appeared with apologies. He then lies about having just shipped it and says he'll make it up to me with a beer. Then he asks me to please close the dispute. Haha, yeah right.

I left the dispute open of course, and he goes AWOL again. I realize he lied about having shipped the pants, not that I really believed him (no tracking #), and then I start pushing towards escalation. He comes back and grovels pathetically, with empty promises to include a Moody lookbook, tries to guilt me into closing the Paypal case saying he let the pants go cheap (nope, standard used Rick price) and that he has bills.

Pants finally are shipped w/tracking # under the threat of escalation, and they arrive in 'good/used' condition, not 'great' as he had described. They also stink of some shitty cologne. Who wears cologne on their legs? Maybe someone was on his lap, I guess, so there's a drycleaning errand/bill on top of the money I paid and the hassle of the whole thing.

With that all in mind, his latest WAYWT right after mine is funny. He's drinking a beer, and he's wearing the heavy cotton version of the skirt pants that he and I had discussed earlier during the transaction, clearly not shipping anyone's goods. Good for you Brian, keep it up.
                                Thank you for providing some corroborating evidence seeing as I am but a lowly lurker with a handful of posts and the dude had 1,000+.

I suppose I'll just have to escalate the dispute and let it run its course.

PS. Further 'irony' (coincidence? Humorous circumstance?) - in that WAYWT pic, the Julius blazer that isn't pictured is supposed to be on its way to me

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎