Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

I know that you are a honest person and super reliable agent l. We both did business together and I know bunch of members who did too.

That you were befriended with nameless was the only reason which made me hesitate when posting my feedback.
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• maldoror
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by superdaddy View Post
      hi, this jacket was particularly dirty around the collar and the end of sleeves even shining ! under the armpit even yellow! I don't know about you , when I sell things I clean them first.
      this is ridiculous.

I've sold to a number of members on here and never had a bad transaction before. you never contacted me about being unhappy with the purchase or any details relating to it. if you had, I would happily have refunded your money and accepted a return.

I guess the moral of the story is don't buy from or sell to unknowns.

Comment

• sagaji
        • Feb 2008

up for Minomni and BSR

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

redacted
          Last edited by AKA*NYC; 04-19-2010, 08:23 PM.
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Had an excellent interaction with Avyer.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

Aka I trust you and I appreciate your words. And I agree with most of your words. But the focus of what has happened is on the fact that he mislead me about several stages of a possible sale and that he only revealed the fact that it is not the item I was looking or when I already had publicly presented the facts. I always stated clearly that I don have a problem with people buying stuff cheap somewhere and selling it for more money. I myself have done it too.
              And I also stated in pms to other members that I don't think that nameless is a scammer per se(!) I think that shows that I am trying to e as fair as possible. I only insisted in this matter since I had the feeling that nameless is trying to hide the fact that in this case he might have acted wrong. Clear words of him would have been enough for me to rest the case. But he kept on going with non substantial excuses.y intention in going public was to pretend the forum to be stuck with "careless" members. I feel that the honesty around here and the trust makes it possible to buy and sell without hesitation whereas on Sufu you have to do background checks and so on. And I didn't know nameless. I mean If you aka would have tried to sell me he jacket I would have cut you a slack without thinking since I know you.

So to restore peace here. I think the fact that you and agent l vouch for him is reason enough for me to assume that this won't happen again.

And again I never said he is a scammer who doesn't send paid stuff or alike! He never gave me reason to say something like that! I stated that before in pms to members who asked me bc they were unsure!

So E. Peace! I hate fighting anyway!

So let's move on! D'accord!
              Last edited by theaddict; 02-12-2010, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• anatomicut
                • Jun 2009

i think
                sellers don,t have to inform price and the place to purchase.
                it,s just kinds of informations.
                but if buyers ask for it
                seller should answer exactly about it.
                -most buyers want to know it .

Comment

• Wax
                  • Sep 2009

anatomicut! Bought some rare sample stuff off him, he must have a great wardrobe btw, and his service was outstanding. Received my parcel 2 days later from Korea!

Thank you again for that nice coat!

Originally posted by Eternal
                  Do you ask the store how much it paid for what you are going to buy? Get real.
                  Sadly some members here think otherwise. But as far as I can see theaddict thinks the same way like you eternal. No need to reveal how much one paid. And I think theaddict was not really interested in the fact where he bought it from, that was just a side note.
                  Last edited by Wax; 02-12-2010, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• alice anise
                    • Nov 2009

Well in this case I think the provenance is rightfully questioned since if it was from Ebay it is clearly stated that the jacket is from a season prior to when the nicht fabric was produced and consequently prior to when the jacket pictured on Darklands was produced. So how could it be passed off as the same jacket?

Comment

• kuugaia
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Eternal
                      Do you ask the store how much it paid for what you are going to buy?
                      Bingo. You'd be surprised how many items are arbitraged, which is nothing to be ashamed of. You should take advantage of your situation (the city you're in). A popular Australian brand was having a massive clearance where cocktail dresses were going for $20, down from $200+. My girlfriend bought 8 of them and sold them online.

Store cleared stock. She earned money. Overseas buyers got dresses cheap. Everybody's happy. Let's move on from this intense discussion

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

Thanks guys but let's rest the case. I think it leads nowhere and two respectable members vouched for nameless personally which is more than enough for me.
                        I agreed with nameless via mail on this and I think this won't happen again!
                        So let's move on!

The Jedis have restored peace in the republic...;)

Comment

• BBYY
                          • Mar 2008

Had a great deal with BSR yesterday.
                          Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• Dark Knight
                            • Oct 2009

Despite some communication problems initially, I finally received my item from Canaduh0415. He even paid express shipping to get the item to me on time. Highly recommended and honest seller.

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by maldoror View Post
                              lol.

also, I have no idea what this guy is talking about (and he never contacted me about any problems post sale). I don't smoke btw.
                              Saw the delivery guy smoking in the van.

Comment

• dmtnt27
                                • Nov 2009

Just bought a Boris hoodie from "nameless" and it arrived in the mail very fast. The piece is in excellent condition and seller was very friendly and easy to communicate with.. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎