Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HugAndWug
    • Aug 2014

Dawn shipped fast and it was exactly as described.

Comment

• rickandjulius
      • Feb 2014

Whoops, forgot to give credit to GucciAmen for being an awesome seller. Great communication and what not.

Edit: And swami too.
      Last edited by rickandjulius; 04-13-2015, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• bukka
        • Sep 2011

Jevna was probably the best seller I've ever had a transaction with. He was prompt to reply to every question and sent the items very carefully packed, I got them two days after it was shipped! I can't recommend him enough, buyers be confident
        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• david s
          • Jul 2010

bit tardy

but swami rocks!

got my item in one day
          It's absolutely Hedious!
          shy poser

Comment

• bxc
            • Jan 2011

Purchased some like-new BBS pants from upsilonkng and they arrived damaged with a small tear in the crotch. Asked for a refund and after some back and forth it seemed like he wouldn't honour it. I do my fair share of buying/selling and understand the frustration that comes with PayPal disputes and whatnot, so I took him up on an offer he made to pay the repair fees + added cash for troubles instead (even though I'd much rather have a refund). Unfortunately he hasn't sent anything and ceased communication.

The situation obviously sucks for both parties since

a) he's confident that the item was not torn before arriving to me
            b) I noticed the crotch tear as soon as I opened the package

Since then I've given up trying to get anything. I've done a few transactions with him before and it's gone well (even defended him against another accusation on sufu), but this is just a disappointing outcome.

Comment

• curiouscharles
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by bxc View Post
              Purchased some like-new BBS pants from upsilonkng and they arrived damaged with a small tear in the crotch. Asked for a refund and after some back and forth it seemed like he wouldn't honour it. I do my fair share of buying/selling and understand the frustration that comes with PayPal disputes and whatnot, so I took him up on an offer he made to pay the repair fees + added cash for troubles instead (even though I'd much rather have a refund). Unfortunately he hasn't sent anything and ceased communication.

The situation obviously sucks for both parties since

a) he's confident that the item was not torn before arriving to me
              b) I noticed the crotch tear as soon as I opened the package

Since then I've given up trying to get anything. I've done a few transactions with him before and it's gone well (even defended him against another accusation on sufu), but this is just a disappointing outcome.
              just file a dispute / claim.

pretty clear cut case - jeans don't develop holes in the crotch in the mail.
              —
              -

Comment

• loveless
                • Feb 2007

Amazing transaction w/ boodude

Boodude is everything you want in a seller, patient, willing to take pictures and measurements, offers a fair price and speedy delivery.

Comment

• Peasant
                  • Jul 2009

bxc - just file it. It's not the most desirable route, but one you gotta take sometimes. Often it prompts them to move a bit faster as well.

I just had the same thing happen on Ebay. Watch out for "most-rated" seller on there. I don't know why I deal with anything Russian. Brand new BBS pants arrived and they were falling apart. The waistband (longjohns) were so jacked. He didn't want to refund so I filed a claim and got a full refund plus reimbursed for shipping.

Comment

• mikko
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                    bxc - just file it. It's not the most desirable route, but one you gotta take sometimes. Often it prompts them to move a bit faster as well.

I just had the same thing happen on Ebay. Watch out for "most-rated" seller on there. I don't know why I deal with anything Russian. Brand new BBS pants arrived and they were falling apart. The waistband (longjohns) were so jacked. He didn't want to refund so I filed a claim and got a full refund plus reimbursed for shipping.
                    Is this maahno and ambitot's consignment shop or some other people?

Comment

• eleves
                      • Sep 2012

Had a very smooth transaction with Chinorlz! Very quick response and ship time! As I'm sure everyone knows by now: do not hesitate to do business with Albert! A stand up guy!
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• boodude
                        • Oct 2012

Great transaction with theaddict. Class act all the way and great price/shipping! Highy recommend!
                        Last edited by boodude; 04-21-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• BrokenBoards
                          • Jan 2014

Third transaction with dji completed. Excellent seller. All around top shelf guy.
                          "I would use lard if it came in a pretty bottle."

Comment

• vegettoo
                            • Oct 2014

happy deal with dji,very well packed and SUPER fast shipment

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

thanks gents, it was a pleasure dealing with you both.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eleves View Post
                                Had a very smooth transaction with Chinorlz! Very quick response and ship time! As I'm sure everyone knows by now: do not hesitate to do business with Albert! A stand up guy!
                                a real pleasure my friend :)
                                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎