BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• nellytheelephant
      • Mar 2008

Philip nod is a very good seller.

Comment

• endersgame
        • Aug 2009

mentaltraveller, ccp looks great. thanks.

Comment

• nakata
          Banned
          • Oct 2009

seller nameless

Comment

• nutty07
            • Jul 2008

anatomicut & peasant, one of the quickest sender and also a very nice seller.

Comment

• thaiison
              • Dec 2009

christian as you already know is a great seller, easy to talk to and fast shipping.

Comment

• Catfood
                • Oct 2008

Tia is a great seller. Fast and straightforward.

Comment

• the breaks
                  • Sep 2007

Originally posted by nakata View Post
                  seller nameless
                  You really should elaborate.. I mean, positive experiences are self-explanatory but this could be anything from not receiving anything to the item being in bad shape to you being a dickhead.
                  Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• nakata
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2009

Broke the rule/deal after received the payment over a day and said will ship them out tomorrow (instead refunded the payment after held it over a day)

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                    You really should elaborate.. I mean, positive experiences are self-explanatory but this could be anything from not receiving anything to the item being in bad shape to you being a dickhead.

Comment

• sshum88
                      • Dec 2007

What was his reason for refunding your payment?

Originally posted by nakata View Post
                      Broke the rule/deal after received the payment over a day and said will ship them out tomorrow (instead refunded the payment after held it over a day)
                      Originally posted by eat me
                      If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• nakata
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by nameless
                        nakata is basically a sore loser. after agreeing to a purchase, he sent the payment about a day later. i'm not going to take the sale thread down until a payment is complete. common sense. in this time period, someone beat him to the punch. as soon as i realized nakata had also sent a payment, i refunded his money (in less than a day.)

i don't mean that you're lying.........but you're....We made a deal for Julius jeans (after you dropped the price)...And i told you that i can't send the payment rightnow. i'll send the payment on tomorrow, because i work from 8pm to 8am. so, i can't use my company computer to send the payment for you. You said that'd be fine. After i got out of work and had breakfast w/ my wife, i sent you the payment around 10AM. pm'd you to let you know it when you were also visible here. You got back to me right away and said you got it. i also asked you that "could you ship them to the France, because i'll be in France for 2 weeks". You pm'd me back "unless you pay the fees for that". i pm'd you and said nevermind then, but please let me know the # after you ship them out i'll let my wife know it. You got back to me right after and said that "i will ship them out tomorrow to the address that you pm'd me". Nextday, i haven't heard anything from you until around 4.30PM you sent me the refund w/ message "sorry the jeans've been sold to someone who came before you" what is truth, Will?Also i know a couple members here know it before Faust deleted your sale thread.
                        Last edited by nakata; 02-25-2010, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• nakata
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2009

that's not the point............nobody deleted your sale thread (sorry Faust, i thought you did)? why don't you just leave it there because we were discussing about the problem. And i think theetruscan and ddohnggo know the problem as well........Since we made the deal til you broke the deal, i've still posting on your visitor messages. Those messages can provide about the time exactly... how come you deleted all?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

dude, you got your money back. relax.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

Goes to show why it ain't worth dealin' with noobs.

nakata You can't be asking for international shipping after you've already sent payment. That's a burden that some sellers don't want to bother with. And btw, sellers delete their posts once their shit sells. Don't get your panties in a knot over it.

nameless Next time, don't bother with someone w/36 posts. That's asking for ztrouble.
                              sain't

Comment

• nakata
                                Banned
                                • Oct 2009

Yeh! i know it. but i sent the payment as gift.....so he didn't get my address on pp. That why i just wondered that is possible to do that. But he said nope. i said don't worry about it......and he also said will ship them out on tomorrow. He should do as he promised.....should let me know if someone who came before me....He should not hold my money over a day and also say that will ship them tomorrow after received money. then day after he broke the deal. i'm not making trouble for him.......i think i've been doing businesses w/ some good members here as well and really good communication.......

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                                Goes to show why it ain't worth dealin' with noobs.

nakata You can't be asking for international shipping after you've already sent payment. That's a burden that some sellers don't want to bother with. And btw, sellers delete their posts once their shit sells. Don't get your panties in a knot over it.

nameless Next time, don't bother with someone w/36 posts. That's asking for ztrouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎