X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeglus
    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Prototypes View Post
    Tia - bought an item off him on the 5th Oct but have yet to received any replies from him til today. Am still patient as i trust him and he's a regular here but just want to check if anyone had any issue with him as a seller before?

Thanks
    I bought something from this person a few days earlier. Both pairs of MMM shoes in this thread: http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=10282

I've had a few PMs traded, and while he's said more than a couple times that he has sent shoes and will give me tracking information "tomorrow" (it's always tomorrow), I still haven't really gotten anything. Plus I can see he hasn't logged in since the 22nd of October. I'm really hoping that there's just some freak communication error, but over a month and no proof of anything sent is sort of difficult. I know he's done deals with no problems in the past, so while I opened up a dispute against him in paypal (due to two weeks of no response from the last PM I sent him), he's free to finish the transaction and I won't have any problems.

More of a warning to other people to be careful since something seems a little bit strange, and to never send gift payments in case something bad happens.

Comment

• armor
      • Jun 2008

Thank you Rech, beautiful clothing, fast shipper

Comment

• Raw
        • Oct 2009

Had a pleasent transaction with Paprik, there was a small issue but he took on the responsibility to solve it straight away, which is what we look for in a good seller .

Comment

• Prototypes
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by aeglus View Post
          I bought something from this person a few days earlier. Both pairs of MMM shoes in this thread: http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=10282

I've had a few PMs traded, and while he's said more than a couple times that he has sent shoes and will give me tracking information "tomorrow" (it's always tomorrow), I still haven't really gotten anything. Plus I can see he hasn't logged in since the 22nd of October. I'm really hoping that there's just some freak communication error, but over a month and no proof of anything sent is sort of difficult. I know he's done deals with no problems in the past, so while I opened up a dispute against him in paypal (due to two weeks of no response from the last PM I sent him), he's free to finish the transaction and I won't have any problems.

More of a warning to other people to be careful since something seems a little bit strange, and to never send gift payments in case something bad happens.
          I've done the same, opening a dispute on paypal. I have not recieved any tracking nor item til this day. I've been patient but I guess it's turning out to be a scam. Anyone else dealt with Tia before?

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

bestial, good seller!

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

^ Thanks! Was a pleasure to deal with you endersgame, hope they fit!

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prototypes View Post
                I've done the same, opening a dispute on paypal. I have not recieved any tracking nor item til this day. I've been patient but I guess it's turning out to be a scam. Anyone else dealt with Tia before?

I bought a jacket from him but that was over half a year ago, had no problem with him back then.
                He shipped fast and answered all my PMs quite fast.

This seems kinda strange though.
                Good luck!
                "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• CUTUP
                  • Sep 2009

ardeetee, need I say anything really??

Polite, very quick replies to my numerous questions, and a stellar deal on my first Serfaty piece.

He even upgraded me to faster shipping as I didnt want to have to wait for my item.

Your a jewel of a seller, I hope to deal with you again and soon
                  Last edited by CUTUP; 11-10-2010, 07:43 PM.
                  Originally posted by marco-von
                  this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                    • Dec 2006

mauser a great buyer...endersgame an awesome seller..had great transactions so far, in the past 4 years or so, not one hiccup here on SZ!

Comment

• david s
                      • Jul 2010

zamb is the man...

another 200% vote, great fabric, detailing... dayum.

if i ever get to his studio I think I will be a very poor man....
                      It's absolutely Hedious!
                      shy poser

Comment

• francojean23
                        • Sep 2008

perfect and really quick transaction with kompressorkev highly recommend

Comment

• g0079
                          • Aug 2010

pipcleo sent me a RO jacket from Australia to Canada, no problems at all. Great seller.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by david s View Post
                            zamb is the man...

another 200% vote, great fabric, detailing... dayum.

if i ever get to his studio I think I will be a very poor man....
                            Didnt see this,

thanks alot though David,

looking forward to seeing you soon!
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• pseudogoat
                              • Nov 2009

just a thumbs up for sshum88. great seller. thanks!

Comment

• david s
                                • Jul 2010

great transactions with Eye and BSR
                                It's absolutely Hedious!
                                shy poser

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢