X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

why don't you check what time you received your refund dude. was early this morning.

Comment

• Moribund
      • Jul 2009

Got the Ann D shirt I purchased from andrewislasorad today. Very smooth transaction w/updates and great service. Thanks Andrew!

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
        maybe if you think about it, does it seem i am financially situated in a way that requires stealing $90 from someone?
        Exactly. Although I have been waiting for 2 months, in Kunk's defense, he immediately offered a refund until it would arrive when I first asked about it in November.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

I cannot fathom why anything would take two months to get from one civilized place to another.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Raw
            • Oct 2009

Had a very pleasent transaction with doldrums. Shipping took longer than expected, not his fault ofcourse, so he offered to refund me the payment after 3 weeks, and have me make the payment again after I received the IS double layer tee, which I did in the end.

Comment

• thaiison
              • Dec 2009

Got a cardi from Fry Chicken, good communication and service. Long shipping during christmas, post service fault. Refunded some of the shipping cause of the delay, much appreciated.

Comment

• Dark Knight
                • Oct 2009

Two thumbs up for Zamb and Arthur (archive)

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

i have a feeling it was either my wife or the usps who f'd up. it shouldn't.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  I cannot fathom why anything would take two months to get from one civilized place to another.

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

sometimes things get stranded at the post office when employees are too damn lazy to actually look for it when u go ask where it is. i had an item finally get placed in my hands much later after repeatedly harassing the people at the post office until one good conscientous postal worker finally digs around and then tells me that it was buried under a pile of other unclaimed boxes in the wrong area of the DC
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• unwashed
                      • Dec 2008

Awesome fast transaction with Eye!!!
                      Send payment Sunday, shipped Monday, received Wednesday, wearing today.
                      Grailed link

Comment

• david s
                        • Jul 2010

belated for chinorlz, great transaction

endersgame & monty76 , ditto for these two. Actually endersgame I have dealt with on several occasions... good communication and really fast delivery (not to mention the good supply of VA and Faliero scarves)
                        It's absolutely Hedious!
                        shy poser

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

^^ thanks david_s, always a pleasure..

eton97, excellent communication and a great deal. thank you!

Comment

• ndependence
                            • Dec 2010

Feedback for move_ment

I bought a friedrich gray leather jacket from move_ment. He is a pleasure to deal with as his communication and delivery is top notch as promised...never had to prompt for a response. Thanks move_ment!

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                              • Oct 2010

Bought a lurvely item frOm ArDeeTee on eBay - was quickly outed as an SZer - perhaps the fastest shipping in the history of the world during the holidays and well packed. Much appreciated! MBD
                              Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 01-13-2011, 11:15 AM. Reason: "bolded" name so that it can be more easily found
                              "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                              It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                              My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• cmitso412
                                • Feb 2010

endersgame is a seriously great seller. dealt with him a couple of times, he answers all questions quickly and courteously, item always as described, well packaged, shipped quickly and safely. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎