Clear All
  • tkduncan13
    • Sep 2010

Thank you lowery, fantastic seller, great communication, very helpful

Comment

• varic68
      • Jan 2011

Thank you Smash.
      Received these boots quickly.fantastic seller.smooth transaction.

Comment

• klangspiel
        • Apr 2007

i hate doing this but like flashlight and who? (quoted below), i'm experiencing the same situation with merz. never received my item with shipping cited as the cause of non-delivery. was promised a refund about 3 months ago but nothing has happened yet. happy to work something out if it leads anywhere.

Originally posted by flashlight View Post
        Bought a jersey from merz more than 6 weeks ago, still havent got it. Said he sent it two weeks back, dont think he did if not by sea and the ship sank........ no tracking number provided and he doesnt answer mails either.
        Originally posted by Who? View Post
        I paid Merz for a cloak suit in August and never received it. Communication was poor and I was told the suit was sent, lost in the mail then returned to him, but he was unable to provide a tracking number or any proof of it actually being shipped. I have asked several times for him to refund the payment yet he responds that he doesn't have any money to send. I have completely lost patience with the situation at this point. I'm just hoping he will do the right thing and refund the money owed.

Comment

• plasmoplas
          • Sep 2010

jamesd has been consistently quick to respond and helpful with all questions. thanks for adding to the pleasure the piece gives me.

Comment

• BUMMER
            • Feb 2010

Oof.
            Well, on a more positive note:

Had recent business with Smash and he came through beautifully. Absolutely consistent with his reputation: Great stuff, well-packed and ultra fast shipping. Thanks Smash!!!

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

At the risk of stating the obvious, my recent transaction with the one and only AKA NYC has been nothing but amazing. One of the most pleasant and knowledgeable people to deal with, wonderful packaging, lightning fast shipping, wonderful product. But you knew that.
              Also dealt with new member Carpe Noctem who has been just as great, consistently fast communication, everything as described, and fast shipping. To be trusted 100% and glad to have him here.
              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• endersgame
                • Aug 2009

AKA*NYC measurements spot on and packs with gummed tape. Very professional..

Comment

• docus
                  • Dec 2010

I'm new to SZ and was a bit daunted by the idea of buying clothes from a forum... So I just wanted to give some +++ feedback to david s for making the whole thing so easy - a very friendly and helpful guy and I would definitely buy from him again! Great communication all the way through, perfect description, excellent packing, etc.

Comment

• docus
                    • Dec 2010

And while I'm at it, I also want to give props to sshum88 for a very easy international transaction - very helpful and I would buy from him again with total confidence. Superb!

Comment

• ironman
                      • Apr 2008

smash

great seller; patient, good pricing, super fast shipping, item arrived in mint condition. would definitely recommend!

Comment

• Calimero
                        • Jul 2010

Have a wonderfull transaction with smash too, very nice guy, patient, fast shipping and the stuff is dope.

Highly recommended

Comment

• pseudonym
                          • Jun 2009

I had a lovely transaction with Croatoan. Package showed up quickly [and safely] despite the NYC blizzard.

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

just received my purchase from Endersgame - exactly as described, perfect fit and very happy - highly recommend!
                            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                              • Oct 2010

A bit of a late pass for Petee, whose kindness and integrity, made the transaction a pleasure and not a pain.

MBD
                              "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                              It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                              My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• docus
                                • Dec 2010

I just wanted to say thanks to andrewislasorad for a perfect international transaction, I would definitely buy from him again!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎