Clear All
  • marco-von
    • Feb 2009

kunk preys on the innocent.

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

i have had a bitch of a time getting my paypal working and my wife will not allow me to use hers. i sent 2 payments for something to a store that shall remain nameless that is yet to claim the funds or send the item and have a hold on my account that I have been fighting on the phone to get removed. sorry if I have not been more communicative. i think it is a bit douchey to post this considering I stole nothing from you and explained that it would take several days to sort out.

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
      hommedeguerre & adolescence, both excellent, reliable buyers.

I had a very disappointing and frustrating experience dealing with Kunk75. Seems to have just been wasting my time for reasons I cannot fathom. Kept telling me he was going to pay but never did, this went on for 10+ days. Why would you even agree to buy something without the means to pay for it in reasonable time?? My pm's enquiring about payment were very *slowly* answered with one line responses all suggesting payment was imminent but nothing ever transpired, was like waiting for Mubarak to leave office, the difference being that actually came to a satisfactory conclusion.

Don't ever recall having dealing with someone so lackadaisical in 10 years selling things on the internet.

Was in two minds about whether or not I wanted to post this, don't want to start any argument but at the same time feel it's justified feedback. Things should not work this way.

Comment

• miserableman
        • Dec 2009

Are you having a laugh? At no point did you show me the courtesy of explaining 'it will take several days to sort out', it's funny to me that you try to explain more in your post here than you did personally.

In fact, considering I'm already being a bit of a 'douche' by unjustly ruining your good name here I'll just post your entire dialog to save further fabrication, does not take up much space:

day 1: "i'll figure it out and get you paid in next day or so if that works."
        day 3: "yeah, gonna ask wife to pay, i dont have paypal."
        day 5: "yes, had to wait to activate my paypal, i called they said should be usable today"
        day 8: "am trying to get my paypal account going, still says pending...."
        day 9: "paypal success! can you gimme total again?"
        day 10: "srry, getting a notice that it isn't going through on my end, dunno why, linked to amex. if u have someone go for it, otherwise should be fixed asap, waiting for email from paypal"
        day 11: "will use wife's just sent her info, hang tioght sorry"

day 11 was like 5 days ago, not heard a dickie bird from you since. You ignored another pm of mine asking why you would keep promising to pay, failing and not even bothering to pm to explain why. In my eyes, that's a 'douchy' thing to do but as you did it over and over again I guess we have different standards. You knew I was getting pissed off each time I asked why you hadn't paid.

Ofcourse, you did not steal anything from me but from my experience you're a unreliable person to deal with and if by posting in this thread, another seller is saved the time wasting, frustrating experience I endured, then it's served a purpose.

Comment

• phong
          • Jan 2011

smooth transaction with neonrider, great seller ;)

Comment

• holger
            • Mar 2009

AMAZING

eckblk IS ONE OF THE BEST
            Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
            SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• sleazie ninja
              • Jun 2007

Pleasant transaction with MetroBulotDodo. Very helpful with sizing, fast shipping and even gift wrapped for me!

Comment

• Rayuela
                • Oct 2010

Bestial is an excellent seller and cheerful PM writer. Buy from this man.

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

Thank you Rayuela! You've been a great customer, was nice to talk to you. Enjoy the knit!

Comment

• im_parfait
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2010

Received ideal Ann Demeulemeester boots from Dawn

Comment

• annwens
                      • Dec 2010

Excellent trade with neonrider with hassle-free and super fast shipping! item is nice and clean!

Comment

• Calimero
                        • Jul 2010

Perfect transaction with casem83, very nice guy and great seller, would definitly make a deal with him again

Comment

• phong
                          • Jan 2011

smooth transaction with magic :)

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                            • Nov 2007

beardown is awesome. the most courteous of szers not to mention super fast shipping and item in better condition than described. got my beloved rick owens side zips back. don't know why i parted with them to begin with.
                            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• david s
                              • Jul 2010

great transactions with lowrey, genevieveryoko & ledger
                              It's absolutely Hedious!
                              shy poser

Comment

• mononon
                                • Sep 2009

Agent L - super legit and one of the most down to earth & cool guys on SZ.
                                calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎