• casem
    • Sep 2006

This page is a total mindfuck
    music

Comment

• jcotteri
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by kompressorkev View Post
      i love the venue. Best Western apocalyptic fasshunz.
      it's quite possible on the most messed up things i have seen.. really it's to much*suicide smiley

just looking at what the audience is wearing.. and the venue.. and the ill fitting k-mart clothes with spraypaint and ML so accurately put it.. it's to much
      WTB: This

Comment

• Torchiere
        • May 2009

"It strikesss like a sssnake"

Comment

• TarHeart
          • Jun 2009

Hm, I think the boxer shorts are interesting. Just because everyone in here (including me) can't seem to afford them, it seems like they get ugglier.

Let's say if they weren't that expensive, then I think many people wouldn't really mind, some people might even like them.

I don't think they are the uggliest, or craziest creations Yohji has ever made. They might look very cheap in reality, but on the runway, I thought they looked really good. As a single piece, I understand this, they are kind of uggly, but in the context of everything else, I think they really works. It's not just because I'm a psychotic fanboy.

I love this thread. Somehow everything in here seems to be about money. "How can they sell this for this, and that much money?", why is it so.

Comment

• TarHeart
            • Jun 2009

By the way, here's another wtf-Yohji creation...

It's just so weird/crazy, I love it.
            Last edited by lowrey; 10-01-2009, 10:48 AM. Reason: yes, too big

Comment

• TarHeart
              • Jun 2009

Sorry for the big picture, didn't realize this until afterwards...

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by TarHeart View Post
                Hm, I think the boxer shorts are interesting. Just because everyone in here (including me) can't seem to afford them, it seems like they get ugglier.

Let's say if they weren't that expensive, then I think many people wouldn't really mind, some people might even like them.

I don't think they are the uggliest, or craziest creations Yohji has ever made. They might look very cheap in reality, but on the runway, I thought they looked really good. As a single piece, I understand this, they are kind of uggly, but in the context of everything else, I think they really works. It's not just because I'm a psychotic fanboy.

I love this thread. Somehow everything in here seems to be about money. "How can they sell this for this, and that much money?", why is it so.
                Nah, they look like fake D&G but with Yohji written around the waistband instead.
                Originally posted by jogu
                i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• ES3K
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by TarHeart View Post
                  By the way, here's another wtf-Yohji creation...
                  It's just so weird/crazy, I love it.

This is not WTF, more Yohji at it's best I'd say, great shirt. I'm still in love with my first YYPH piece, a cream rayon shirt from around 1990 with a topless mermaid on it.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

If it wasn't for the print that gives away its maker, I'd think that was a comme des garcons shirt. Yohji is at his best with naughty prints
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• TarHeart
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
                      This is not WTF, more Yohji at it's best I'd say, great shirt. I'm still in love with my first YYPH piece, a cream rayon shirt from around 1990 with a topless mermaid on it.
                      I would love to see that one, please post it in the waywt-thread.

Comment

• lotek01
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
                        Nah, they look like fake D&G but with Yohji written around the waistband instead.
                        speaking of which, i actually saw a beanie in a $2 shop that had "D&G Yohji Yamamoto" embroidered on it. i have a pic somewhere i think...

Comment

• LupinTheFourth
                          • Aug 2009

Oh man!

Originally posted by deleuze View Post
                          Came across this collection today by a Canadian designer Mikhail Moudrakovski. It's titled "Posh Apocalyptic" consisting of "Men's and women's garments exploring the idea of an upper class in a post apocayptic society."

I don't laugh out loud, but... These one's almost did the trick.
                          modern man

Comment

• TarHeart
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by lotek01 View Post
                            speaking of which, i actually saw a beanie in a $2 shop that had "D&G Yohji Yamamoto" embroidered on it. i have a pic somewhere i think...
                            That is really, really strange.. why would anyone do that?

Comment

• jcotteri
                              • Jun 2008

because where it came from and from whom ever created it don't understand the difference between the two and/or just put names on that they think people will recognise and hopefully buy..

btw that would be terrible to see :(
                              WTB: This

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by LupinTheFourth View Post
                                I don't laugh out loud, but... These one's almost did the trick.
                                If it weren't for the peripheral looks and their poorly styled denim-and-blazer combos, the first look in white is kinda Thom Browne and the second one Yohji Yamamoto.
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎