• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

/\ fantastic
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• what the faust?!

Haha, someone must've already made that joke.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
        huh?? all this self-censoring means I don't understand what went on.

Anyway, enjoy:
        http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2009/...lmets_are.html
        no emoticon exist to express how much I am keeling over with laughter right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Oh how I would love to see the idiot who would buy and wear that
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
          what the faust?!

Haha, someone must've already made that joke.
          i like this.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            i like this.
            Have I ever told you my favourite dog when I was a kid was named "Faust". Of course one of my best friend's dog is named "Max" so I can't really say shit.
            Last edited by Fuuma; 11-26-2009, 01:37 PM.
            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Hahaha. Maximum Faust

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                • Sep 2009

I do not Yahoo Japan...way too cryptic for a low-tech gal like me.
                I'd rather learn to speak Japanese.
                http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• jcotteri
                  • Jun 2008

I thought that it might have something to do with the sellers not wanting to hand the goods over to a proxy? I'm really not sure though, but I wish there was something in place to stop this happening :(
                  WTB: This

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz

yahoo motherfucking japan. i ask you, good sirs, what the fuck? for all my distaste towards ebay and its draconian policies, there seems to be some gravity to making purchases on ebay, both on the part of the buyer and the seller. shenanigans on either party's behalf do exists, but they're exception to the rule of generally-positive, if fee & tariff-laden transactions.

in stark contrast, y!jp has recently gotten full of fraud and bid-shelling. there are even more curious practices, like using your auction as some type of strange interest check, and pulling the whole thing down when it has attracted some interest, only to re-list it at five times the price several days later. and now there are auctions where you've won, but the seller flat out refuses to part with the item after the fact.

seriously, wtf..
                    i hope this does not happen to me. i want my bootz!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Peasant
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
                      I do not Yahoo Japan...way too cryptic for a low-tech gal like me.
                      I'd rather learn to speak Japanese.
                      Me either. I want a lot of items on there (no clue why I even look), but I feel like there's too many cracks for my money to disappear into.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

personally I've never had a problem on Yahoo, have always been able to purchase what I wanted. its clearly running a bit behind most e-commerce; pictures are often shady, descriptions lacking, keyword spamming is rather a must-do than an exception, stuff is falsely categorized etc.... I'm not sure why it hasn't been improved, I suppose it does it's job in a craigslist type of way.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• CDG Diffusion Line
                          • Dec 2008

has anyone here ever had success using their oki 40% ambassador discount

every time i email them asking how to use mine they ignore it

edit: i've never had problems with y!j either. then again, im a cdg diffusion line. who the fuck would want to rip me off.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                            Me either. I want a lot of items on there (no clue why I even look), but I feel like there's too many cracks for my money to disappear into.
                            I've done it once for a holy grail and it worked. Hopefully tomorrow will be a repeat. I know many people use it routinely. There is always a first time! Some people are afraid of eBay too.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ironman
                              • Apr 2008

i've used y! japan and mbok.jp probably on 10 separate occassions, with no problem. i've even sold on y! japan without a hitch

but i know what merz is saying. just like on eBay, they'll put listings with no reserve to attract more potential buyers, but then when it doesn't meet their expectations they pull it and re-list it again and again

on a related note, i remember in october i was watching 2 pairs of the diagonal lace Viridi-Anne boots. one was no reserve, and the other was like 32,000 yen. the no reserve pair ended at 42,000 yen, and so the second seller changed his listing with a higher price

Comment

• Who?
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                                i've used y! japan and mbok.jp probably on 10 separate occassions, with no problem. i've even sold on y! japan without a hitch

but i know what merz is saying. just like on eBay, they'll put listings with no reserve to attract more potential buyers, but then when it doesn't meet their expectations they pull it and re-list it again and again

on a related note, i remember in october i was watching 2 pairs of the diagonal lace Viridi-Anne boots. one was no reserve, and the other was like 32,000 yen. the no reserve pair ended at 42,000 yen, and so the second seller changed his listing with a higher price
                                Woah, didn't know this could be done. Is this a service offered by Hide?

I have been noticing the same things as merz, even a year ago I was set to win an auction when in the last minutes the listing was removed. Most recently I was going to post a fw04 cloak knit in the good finds, it had a bin of 15,000 yen. Within few hours the bin was removed and the starting bid was changed to 35,000 yen .
                                WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎