• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

LMAO

I actually saw these today after following a link to the trouser snake trousers, but I didn't notice the text which is certainly a double up
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fry Chicken
      • Oct 2009

The real wtf is the work of Park's buyers...

Comment

• Reagan
        • Feb 2010

maybe someone disagrees, but i think grandma ruined a leather shirt

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Fry Chicken View Post
          The real wtf is the work of Park's buyers...
          As far as I know the owner is a close friend of Raf Simons from back when Raf taught at the academy in Vienna, so perhaps there's a bit of an obligation to keep buying.

Another problem is that their main local competition, Chegini, already carries many of the lines that would fit perfectly into PARK's portfolio. And there really isn't enough demand in a city like Vienna for two stores to carry the same high-end line.

They recently lost Branquinho, Ann D went through a few weaker seasons (though she's back now), Raf has dropped off - I'm not sure how well they're doing in terms of menswear. Perhaps the online store is a response to having too many pieces hit final sales for several seasons in a row. Their Margiela buy tends to be mediocre, and their Jil Sander buy is always good but conservative. Their women's buys are always great, and they benefit from having more labels like Haider Ackermann, BLESS, Peter Pilotto, etc.

Not sure if this post is really suitable for the thread but
          Originally posted by jogu
          i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• huckleberry
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
            And what kind of track would that be? The only one I imagine is one overlooking a cliff.
            One that doesnt involve a collection littered with snakes, aw10/11 I can at least relate to raf at some level.

Comment

• Sombre
              • Jan 2009

^Oh, sorry. When you posted those pants I thought they were from A/W 10 for some reason, which is why I responded like that. Now that I see what you mean, I agree, I also thought the recent A/W 10 was an improvement over the previous two collections.
              An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
              I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Everything that starts with letter B and showed in Paris today.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

LMAO @ Merz' comment.

And -

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
                  As far as I know the owner is a close friend of Raf Simons from back when Raf taught at the academy in Vienna, so perhaps there's a bit of an obligation to keep buying.
                  I think it speaks volumes about a collection - that a store with such an obligation of loyalty to buy a designer's work picks the boxer briefs, of all things that season.
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Catfood
                    • Oct 2008

Handsome Chinese vagrant draws fans of 'homeless chic'

Comment

• TarHeart
                      • Jun 2009

Haha, this is so great. "'Brother Sharp is said to appear mentally disturbed when approached on the street".

I don't know if it is correct to laugh, but I can't help it. This is so stupid.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                        surprised the underoos don't come in the 'there's a crack in everything' waistband flavour. seems somehow appropriate in the context.
                        a coffee through nose moment of my own.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

Brother Sharp is hardly an original, except maybe on this side of the world. Johnny Depp wrote the first edition textbook on insanely good looking, off kilter eccentric dressed as hobo chic. Without him, there'd be no Pattinson let alone this guy.
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• jcotteri
                            • Jun 2008

lulz what a joke

WTB: This

Comment

• ironman
                              • Apr 2008

lol, there was a tank top by Dior with the criss cross like that but in the front. can't remember if it was SS06 or SS07. it was pretty wtf

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                                Brother Sharp is hardly an original, except maybe on this side of the world. Johnny Depp wrote the first edition textbook on insanely good looking, off kilter eccentric dressed as hobo chic. Without him, there'd be no Pattinson let alone this guy.
                                Dude, the guy is homeless not trying to emulate Depp. And the inspiration flows the other way with Depp anyway; street kids, rockstars, whatever to him, not the other way around.
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎