X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

I don't think I've ever seen a fake item taken down if I reported it, and I've done so quite a few times. makes the whole report function useless.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

Just out of curiosity I tried reporting that Rick parka and I can't even find how to report 'bootleg' clothing. All the options are software / copyright related. I guess you could report them for "potentially misleading titles" but I bet that takes quite a few reports before they care.
      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

its under Counterfeit and Copyright violations > Potential Trademark Infringement > Counterfeit clothing
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• random
          • Dec 2007

its pretty useless. i report fake items as long as i see them but never see a single listing taken down

i hope all other countries could deal with ebay as the French did.
          I don't exist.

Comment

• christianef
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
            Also the people who purchase the 'fakes' more probably than not know it's a fake. And by not admitting to it and deluding themselves that they bought a legit item on ebay, they can wear something 'real' for 1/4 the price.
            true. they may not even be all that deluded. major fast fashion retailers all over the universe are knocking off things left and right. the masses buy it up. price breaks and looking cool undoubtedly trump authenticity on the large scale. plus im in heirlooms rick wedge boat - i just noticed a huge tear extending from the pocket of a pair of ann pants i tried on twice (loose waist/ drop crotch too so it wasn't a fit issue.) so im inclined to give this sellers a break, how much does a real groove bag retail for, anyways? if someone wants a plain black bag or some ricks for 100$ its not a terrible deal. especially when the real deal tends to be a joke anyways

Comment

• Servo2000
              • Oct 2006

Really great price on this.

raf by raf pants

p.s. price aside no problems from me if you want those things somebody posted an outfit on SF a long time ago that looked surprisingly awesome and I actually wanted a pair for a while (I think 2000db dissuaded me) but really I think some sick part of me has just wanted a pair of really shiny pants since I saw those Dior glitter pants in italy many years ago when I was young and impressionable.

I feel like in addition to the "what were you wearing yesterday / in the past" we need like a "perverse aesthetic desires that have stuck with me."

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

this brings new meaning to wearing something that looks like a carpet: http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/BLESS/.../sr_ssalemen80

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post

I feel like in addition to the "what were you wearing yesterday / in the past" we need like a "perverse aesthetic desires that have stuck with me."
                  in my case, all of them. nothing ever wears off of me; things just keep piling on.
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    this brings new meaning to wearing something that looks like a carpet: http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/BLESS/.../sr_ssalemen80
                    what....the hell......is that
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Surely destined for the WTF HOF.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

That's actually one of my favorite BLESS pieces. I'd say it's one of the few garments I've ever seen that could be described as truly surreal which I think is a well under explored 'genre.'
                        Last edited by Servo2000; 04-09-2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

• Sombre
                          • Jan 2009

I think some sick part of me has just wanted a pair of really shiny pants since I saw those Dior glitter pants in italy many years ago when I was young and impressionable.

Shiny pants stuck with me too. I have a couple of pairs of waxed jeans that I wear all the time, and then of course leather pants (which turn out to be surprisingly practical, especially during the colder months).
                          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Probably the most amazing work that Google Translate has ever done for me:

"LIFT Daikanyama buy Kyarorukurisuchanpoeru will boot.
                            Because we've exhibited significantly increasing Carroll boots.
                            SIZE 8 (6 serial number / 13)
                            Good condition without damage.
                            Biburamusoru Saul is crawling.
                            Close to the black color will be endless green.
                            I bought this because the smell of menarche has been processed to make boots worn on water in the process. A kind of white spots seen in the picture is so salty it. Pair is very geeky.
                            PARIS praised Mr. Rekureruru of staff."

I can definitely remember the last time I bought something because the smell of menarche compelled me
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ngoa
                              • Oct 2009

Really great price on this.

raf by raf pants
                              great price? they were on yoox a few months ago for less than 100 euros and no one wanted to buy them. they got reduced even further to 70 euros i think.

Comment

• snafu
                                • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                                Probably the most amazing work that Google Translate has ever done for me:

"LIFT Daikanyama buy Kyarorukurisuchanpoeru will boot.
                                Because we've exhibited significantly increasing Carroll boots.
                                SIZE 8 (6 serial number / 13)
                                Good condition without damage.
                                Biburamusoru Saul is crawling.
                                Close to the black color will be endless green.
                                I bought this because the smell of menarche has been processed to make boots worn on water in the process. A kind of white spots seen in the picture is so salty it. Pair is very geeky.
                                PARIS praised Mr. Rekureruru of staff."

I can definitely remember the last time I bought something because the smell of menarche compelled me
                                Ha Albert what item is this ...?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎