• Show
Clear All
  • BBSCCP
    • Feb 2010

how to turn a wrap into a poncho? just use the hole for your head :D

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

they can't be serious!!! If so thats hilarious!!!

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
      http://www.oki-ni.com/Mens-Knitwear/...nvt/bbs0614blk

how to turn a wrap into a poncho? just use the hole for your head :D
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Someone told me that guy who ran the shop is going on his own.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BBSCCP
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
          they can't be serious!!! If so thats hilarious!!!
          you can see the silver thingy on the 2nd pic near his right arm which as we all know should be somewhere else...

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

Jahahahhahaha
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• snafu
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by mizzar View Post

Fake augusta

Comment

• t-bone
                • Dec 2009

more fake rick sneaks

havent seen this exact knock-off before, love the stamped name in bold letters. is it weird that i like these better than the real ones? so surprised this dude has zero negative feedback.

Comment

• syed
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
                  "The whole ideas was to provide something new and contemporary for our creative customers who wanted all the new shapes, cuts and silhouettes from the catwalk shows, and they wanted them now"

Maybe we should be thankful for such a perfect definition of fast fashion, but the naturalness of admitting to copy looks from the catwalks is simply too frustrating.
                  The ASOS Black range really has gotten me thinking, especially alongside the release of Topman's AAA range. The first range of AAA t-shirts looked like Ann knock-offs, as do some of the ASOS Black ones. I realize such a filtering down of styles happens all the time, however it just smacks of lack of creativity. I don't mind people wearing cheaper versions of high end, however promoting the range as a literal copy of the catwalk really annoys me. I really dislike the fact that ASOS have been marketing it as something new and highly creative. But I suppose that is what they have to do to sell to people who may simply have a passing interest in fashion, being interested really only in dress.

I'm reminded of the Rick Owens interview where he was asked about COS (the 'higher end' branch of H&M) copying his t-shirts a few seasons back, with raw hems, long body and center back seam. He said that he didn't mind because he does not "own" the aesthetic he designs.

I don't want to get bogged down into a high street v. designer argument, because you could easily dress to a certain aesthetic using All Saints and not even knowing about Rick/BBS/Julius/whatever. But ASOS Black really has gotten my goat so to speak.
                  "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by syed View Post
                    The ASOS Black range really has gotten me thinking, especially alongside the release of Topman's AAA range. The first range of AAA t-shirts looked like Ann knock-offs, as do some of the ASOS Black ones. I realize such a filtering down of styles happens all the time, however it just smacks of lack of creativity. I don't mind people wearing cheaper versions of high end, however promoting the range as a literal copy of the catwalk really annoys me. I really dislike the fact that ASOS have been marketing it as something new and highly creative. But I suppose that is what they have to do to sell to people who may simply have a passing interest in fashion, being interested really only in dress.

I'm reminded of the Rick Owens interview where he was asked about COS (the 'higher end' branch of H&M) copying his t-shirts a few seasons back, with raw hems, long body and center back seam. He said that he didn't mind because he does not "own" the aesthetic he designs.

I don't want to get bogged down into a high street v. designer argument, because you could easily dress to a certain aesthetic using All Saints and not even knowing about Rick/BBS/Julius/whatever. But ASOS Black really has gotten my goat so to speak.
                    Bingo. One can only hope that the bandwagoneers will move on, and those for whom these clothes are more than mere fashions will remain.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mizzar
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by t-bone View Post
                      havent seen this exact knock-off before, love the stamped name in bold letters. is it weird that i like these better than the real ones? so surprised this dude has zero negative feedback.
                      fully stitched sole oh, when Rick, when?...
                      they are sold for around 50$ in china,
                      so 250 as a starting bid is a bit to much.
                      ____
                      sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• NOIRNUMERO
                        • Jul 2010

i too like the fake version of the RO dunks. much cleaner, and the waxed laces seem to fit well. well atleast nicer than most fakes

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

rad hourani x mykita

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                            • Mar 2009

From the folks who last season brought you an ex formula 1 driver on a mobility scooter, present to you this beauty...hail NEW POWER STUDIO....LONG LIVE LONDON FASHION WEEK!

Last edited by SHYE_POSER; 09-23-2010, 02:56 PM.
                            merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

The decide to oneup margiela?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• thejjbb
                                • Apr 2008

To continue the train of knock-offs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎