X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eye
    • Jan 2010

haha, but its indeed a very nice one!
    come on guys, you know xxx blazers became the new rick owens, get this raf and feel unique!
    WTB : Incarnation leather jkt szXL / Augusta green ankle boots sz42

Comment

• Fade to Black
      • Sep 2008

i get the feeling Yoox is becoming more expensive than Retail.
      www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

The Gap should've never fired Drexler. He turned the company around and now it's sinking again, while J.Crew, who were smart enough to hire him right away, is prospering.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Geezor
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
          I also get this feeling sometimes i see mistaken prices like the raf blazer. But in general i think YOOX is becoming surprisingly cheap most of the times.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

For the Japanese stuff it's often close to retail.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Geezor
              • Jun 2010

Yeah , but close to the Japan retail and not the Europe one so it still looks fair to me.

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

i've done a lot of it, but logo design is the most misguided use of funds in the corporate arsenal IMO. pepsi spent 63 million on a new logo that was about as effective as the new gap logo. The gap logo looks like a ms word output with a system font and clip art, it represents absolutely nothing and i don't see how they could claim otherwise. they should have just reverted to their original logo.

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by comedyzen View Post
                  My gf works in corporate for The GAP. She and her colleagues were all shocked/pissed/embarrassed about how sad the new logo is. I must agree, what a piece of holy shit.

Horrible and their website is looks like a piece of crap as well. At least they're consistent.
                  THE HOUSE OF DIS
                  embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                    logo design is the most misguided use of funds in the corporate arsenal IMO.
                    it's often a case of 'new CEO = new logo'. it's the easiest way for lazy new top managers to show a board that they got their shirt sleeves rolled up and are getting down to the business of changing the business... it's corporate politics, not strategic marketing...

Comment

• MoFiya
                      • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                      Yeah it's getting close to retail but I still buy there... I cannot afford retail of most of the SZ brands (thus no online shopping at lazzari et al.), neither do I have a good local retailer for "not so avantgarde - but still okay" labels. So I appreciate the easy order&return service with YOOX from time to time. Will never become a superstar with my return rates but who cares. Some orders are bargains, some are not - but still I can cop good quality with trying things on...
                      Plus, the crazy pricing from time to time (Augusta boots for 80 bucks!) just keeps me checking the site
                      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• kunk75
                        Banned
                        • May 2008

^i've basically given up on any other choice but paying full retail for 90% of the things I want. if you wait for the 40% off sales, the good stuff is gone and more and more, the good stuff isn't making it to yoox.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

sad but true
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                            it's often a case of 'new CEO = new ego'. it's the easiest way for lazy new top managers to show a board that they got their shirt sleeves rolled up and are getting down to the business of changing the business... it's corporate politics, not strategic marketing...
                            fixed

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Geezor
                              • Jun 2010

^i've basically given up on any other choice but paying full retail for 90% of the things I want. if you wait for the 40% off sales, the good stuff is gone and more and more, the good stuff isn't making it to yoox.
                              I think you should never wait for yoox sales for things you really want , actually most of that stuff will probably never reach yoox , and although missing good stuff at sales is sad , being lucky and grab something you like there is such a pleasure. That's why i personally don't give up , just don't focus on it anymore.

Comment

• CUTUP
                                • Sep 2009

I would have thought it would be the opposite for you Kunk. Judging from the large sizes you wear, one would think that all the larges and XL would be all thats left for the sale racks as far as the choice goods go?

I feel taunted when I hear people going to the Atelier sales for example, walk away empty handed because " there was really only large sizes left" .

There was a veritable treasure trove of Luc knits and other goods last year but I dont live in NY. Thankfully they now do international send sales, so this year I may be going after some Guidis and some knits.
                                Originally posted by marco-von
                                this all hurts my brain more than child birth hurts vagina's.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎