• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Canaduh0415 View Post
    Atelier is carrying CHATAV..I know the line from Maxfield..never been a favorite....couple years ago they were doing tight cashmere hoodies with Skull stencils all over the back.......do not know what to say..I am shocked.
    Actually it makes sense to me. Most of Chatav Ectabit is black and handmade - I've actually never seen anything with skulls until a jacket popped up in SZ classifieds. Also, the few pieces A got are exclusive to them, so believe me, no skulls :-)

Now Jeffrey carrying it was always WTF to me. I am also surprised IF doesn't have it - it fits right in with Casey-Vidalenc, Paul Harnden, etc.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

I was just never impressed with the designs of their clothing, but maybe the folks at A saw something in the line this season. I just can't help but think there would be some better brands out there to carry....
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Casius View Post
        I was just never impressed with the designs of their clothing, but maybe the folks at A saw something in the line this season. I just can't help but think there would be some better brands out there to carry....
        Wait til you see the new space! Lots of rack room. BTW, Lumen et Umbra is also in.

I like the few pieces they got - the pants are gorgeous. However, I've never given the stuff Jeffrey buys another look, cause it's basically a bunch of blazers.

One brand I am surprised to see missing from Atelier is Faliero Sarti. Seems like a no-brainer.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

A has sarti.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            Wait til you see the new space! Lots of rack room. BTW, Lumen et Umbra is also in.

I like the few pieces they got - the pants are gorgeous. However, I've never given the stuff Jeffrey buys another look, cause it's basically a bunch of blazers.

One brand I am surprised to see missing from Atelier is Faliero Sarti. Seems like a no-brainer.
            Yea, just seems like 90% of the brands carried have some sort of great lineage or vision. I don't know, it just seems weird.
            I like Lumen though, I think it works perfectly at A.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
              A has sarti.
              Whaaa? Where?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

A got at least 2 scarves before the move. one was a really fucking dope gradient one. they'll be carrying it for s/s09.
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

sweet in my size
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• justine
                    • Jan 2007

If you're into this, Yoox suggests: http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=5...men&srnavpag=1

Great combo.

Comment

• Bring The Noise
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                      sweet in my size
                      the 48s and 50s mustve sold out...leading me to question...who buys this stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by justine View Post
                        If you're into this, Yoox suggests: http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=5...men&srnavpag=1

Great combo.
                        with this http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=5...men&srnavpag=1

Comment

• reborn
                          • Aug 2008

Not hating...but seriously:

Saw this a few days ago and it has been haunting me (not in a good way). Seems like a Euro/Chrome Hearts throwaway. What's next?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ Good call. I meant to post exactly that after I saw the new Givenchy at Barneys - thanks.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Ugh.

I cringed a while back when I saw those CDG X Chrome Hearts t-shirts in NY as well.

Edit- Wow, just saw these....WTF?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎