no, he's playing dress up on bergdorf's dime

Originally posted by beyondthemeans View Post
      Du has much money to blow on clothes and still dresses like shit

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by JoniF
        He has a website about himself—containing videos of himself—holding up pictures of himself. That's not narcissistic at all.
        ahahaha, 1 minute into the first video and his description on the neon scuba inspired "moment" had me choking on a sandwich
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• gavagai
          • May 2010

"You may or may not know this but I wear a lot of bracelets"

Comment

• his voice might be one of the most annoying voices I have ever heard. He's straining his voice as if he's taking a constant dump...

Comment

• karfa
              • Apr 2011

f*ck you boring assholes. he's just having fun dressing up and i think he's a genius at it, but you wouldnt even notice...

Comment

• karfa
                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by JoniF
                He has a website about himself—containing videos of himself—holding up pictures of himself. That's not narcissistic at all.
                yawn...

Comment

• Antidote
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by karfa View Post
                  f*ck you boring assholes. he's just having fun dressing up and i think he's a genius at it, but you wouldnt even notice...

Karfa...to call heirloom a boring assholes is absurd...he has a unique style....( IMO what I could see here from the pics he had posted)....If you don't notice we are talking here about style...not about narcissistic fashion victims....

Comment

• karfa
                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Antidote View Post
                    Karfa...to call heirloom a boring assholes is absurd...he has a unique style....( IMO what I could see here from the pics he had posted)....If you don't notice we are talking here about style...not about narcissistic fashion victims....
                    i just feel that the tone on this forum (not that i have many posts but i have creeped some) is that if rick owens pulls a totally curazy outfit its on HOF, because its in black and white... but if some dude dresses up for fun in a very creative way its on WTF. and yeah ive seen heirlooms outfits, their great.
                    edit: granted this is a 'gothninja' only forum, but that doesnt mean you have to jump other styles calling them stupid. its like only listening to heavy metal, insisting all other music is shit

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

nice to have you here mr. mukamal!

Comment

• karfa
                        • Apr 2011

haha no. im a dude from sweden. have met heirloom IRL but dunno if he would remember

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

i just feel that the tone on this forum (not that i have many posts but i have creeped some) is that if rick owens pulls a totally curazy outfit its on HOF, because its in black and white... but if some dude dresses up for fun in a very creative way its on WTF. and yeah ive seen heirlooms outfits, their great.
                          edit: granted this is a 'gothninja' only forum, but that doesnt mean you have to jump other styles calling them stupid. its like only listening to heavy metal, insisting all other music is shit
                          if you have read the forums and paid attention, you would know that there are actually varying styles and people dress in very different ways.

if we are boring, what brings you here?
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• morsto
                            • Nov 2008

haha no. im a dude from sweden. have met heirloom IRL but dunno if he would remember

if you spew as much vile irl as here surely he does
                            I do not recognise the vessel,
                            but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• karfa
                              • Apr 2011

lowrey: explain for me then. sure you may call him a fashion victim, and his outfits are nowhere near what a functioning person can wear, but they way they are put together and the way they parody how some normal people dress i think is very creative and smart. and some are just jokes, but he's a skilled comedian.

Comment

• karfa
                                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                                if you have read the forums and paid attention, you would know that there are actually varying styles and people dress in very different ways.

if we are boring, what brings you here?
                                yes of course. and i'm an aspiring gothninja myself. but as i said just because you prefer the gothninja asthetic doesn't mean you have to think everything else is shit, and in my opinion the dude has a really good eye for what he is doing

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎