X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

no, he's an unaware parody of the worst elements of people who describe themselves as loving fashion rather than style.

Comment

• karfa
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
      no, he's an unaware parody of the worst elements of people who describe themselves as loving fashion rather than style.
      i meant that he's parodying cowboys/80s rockers/ravers/mexican ballers etc. not fashionistas

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by karfa View Post
        yes of course. and i'm an aspiring gothninja myself. but as i said just because you prefer the gothninja asthetic doesn't mean you have to think everything else is shit, and in my opinion the dude has a really good eye for what he is doing
        lets take a step back here, could you point out who said that "everything else is shit"?
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• karfa
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
          lets take a step back here, could you point out who said that "everything else is shit"?
          its just a figure of speech. read the posts, everybody lol'd as soon as the link was posted. a lot of people on this forum dress pretty extreme themselves, and receive rave reviews, still you hack on this one dude who's just as extreme
          oh and by the way here he is casually pulling of a spotless SZ outfit

Comment

• messenoire
            • Nov 2009

that is one fit that i would prefer the face to be blurred to get rid of that smug smirk.

Comment

• karfa
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
              that is one fit that i would prefer the face to be blurred to get rid of that smug smirk.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by karfa View Post
                its just a figure of speech. read the posts, everybody lol'd as soon as the link was posted. a lot of people on this forum dress pretty extreme themselves, and receive rave reviews, still you hack on this one dude who's just as extreme
                oh and by the way here he is casually pulling of a spotless SZ outfit
                your assumption that we ridicule just anything that is not "gothninja" is just plain fucking stupid. this does not concern a particular style, from what I can tell, the guy has no personal style but rather plays dress up. Personally, I was laughing at the way he described his outfit as well as the entire concept of his website, summed up well by JoniF. Like I said, if you've read this forum enough you know that there are members with very varying personal styles here, and we are cabable of respecting aesthetics that might not match ours.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Chilton0326
                  is this what you are saying, Karfa?
                  I think you are giving a bit too much credit to a guy whose self introduction was "fuck you boring assholes".

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

where is this gothninja everyone keeps talking about. i don't even know what that is anymore.

Chilton - sometimes i think u just want to be contrarian. just sayin'

also if u decide to express yourself in a broadcast manner such as this young man has done, people will inevitably evaluate that expression. its only natural and is in fact what he himself wants. well, my evaluation is that the dude is playin dress up harder than a little girl in her mom's closet. he has no style whatsoever. it is brand oriented attention seeking consumerism gone wild
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• TheThief
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by merz
                      i do so enjoy seeing where this is going.
                      It's going here |
                      ___________ V

That's a lot of bracelets. I had no idea he wears so many bracelets.

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

my reply is in blod. i mean bold

Originally posted by Chilton0326
                        ... I tend to get less from this site when people use the term "hipster" like a slur, yet knock the people who toss out a pop song as the ditty they were listening to that day.
                        i dunno i guess both are equally worthy of disdain. fuck a hipster and a beyonce fan

Did Divine have style? yes If you think he didn't, would it have been worth the time to mock him? yes if you are funny at it As for the "attention-seeking" stuff, there are a lot of personality disorders that can influence the way one dresses. also blindness can do that And some people may indeed be prone to seeking attention through their clothes --
                        but that includes a lot of very interesting people.

ladies and gentleman the legendary ossssssssssscar wilde....

Last edited by cjbreed; 08-14-2011, 11:23 AM.
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• ashamed
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by TheThief View Post
                          It's going here |
                          ___________ V

defending this is a wtf

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

for shame Q

Originally posted by merz
                            its got an odd sort of death in june vibe going.. SS-Begleitkommando high end offset with the high-waisted rainbow paisley short & lemon-meringue socks.

Comment

• Wiggles
                              • Sep 2008

regardless of what anyone thinks of mukamal, joining a community just to go "WTF FUCK YOU GUYS" is wtf deserving in my eyes.

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

when i saw the ann lookin fit on top of this page i was like what thats not bad at all ! so then i clicked to his site and went thru maybe 5 or 6 fits and was like oh no , no
                                Last edited by jogu; 08-14-2011, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎