X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Chilton0326
    Anytime a person is surrounded by suits, wearing bright shorts and a leather shirt in an office meeting, I will pay attention to every word he says as if they were coming from a god.
    this.

and this andrew dude is rad - he's just doin his thing. and that's worth everything.

Comment

• Nikov
      • Nov 2008

Anytime a person is surrounded by suits, wearing bright shorts and a leather shirt in an office meeting, I will pay attention to every word he says as if they were coming from a god.
      So what? This is not an attack on his character or his ability to do his job, whatever that may be*. The guy dresses like shit sometimes. That's all.

* = unless he is a stylist by profession, in which case you wouldn't really pay attention to the office fuck-up as if he was a god, now would you?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Jay-Z in full Julius gear in the NYTimes art section.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• obsi
          • Aug 2011

People don’t have tails. But maybe they should have. They look pretty cool!
          "It's hard to tell the real people from those who pretend. These days I've got more shoes than I've got real friends."

Comment

• mortalveneer
            • Jan 2008

The first time this tool listed this aesthetic atrocity he was asking $5000...get it now for the bargain price of $3800!

Seriously, does anyone who frequents asian websites more regularly than I recall seeing an image of this being worn? My thoughts eat each other when I try to picture it...
            I am not who you think I am

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Jay-Z in full Julius gear in the NYTimes art section.
              10 000 000 000 000 x better than if it were kanye

Comment

• mortalveneer
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                10 000 000 000 000 x better than if it were kanye
                The question that has been begging itself to me is where to score something like kanye's sick egyptian neck bling that is somehow doubling as a codpiece in the photo...
                I am not who you think I am

Comment

• karfa
                  • Apr 2011

It seems people think Mukamal is just playing dress-up, well no shit.. Why was the link posted? You could find thousands of these people on the internet and you choose a guy that is actually good at what he's doing. He's just having fun. And you get hung up on his personality, like confidence is a sin...
                  I'm not here to pick fights, and I have actually red the forums a good deal if you can believe me. The WTF-thread is funny when you post images of designers making shitty creations or crappy fits or whatever but to pick on kids just having fun with the way they dress is just sad. The only thing that bugs me is that Mukamal uses such expensive clothes when he could just get some second hand stuff for the same results... To each his own...
                  You can try to take the outfits seriously, har har har, but then you're completely missing the point.
                  And why are you guys picking on me because of my language and the fact that I'm newly registered? Does it matter? Is there a hierarchy on this forum?

Comment

• messenoire
                    • Nov 2009

well not exactly a hierarchy persay but there is absolutely a standard to uphold on SZ. it's been discussed and the high standard set on SZ is something that keeps it's users coming back in my opinion.
                    i have a feeling you're going to hear from someone for the "expensive shit... second hand just as good" comment...

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jogu
                      i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I don't know who that guy is.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cjbreed
                          • Feb 2009

One tip for stand-up comedians who accept gigs at an old folks' home: you have to come with material.

For if you go there, and just point out goiters, then thank the audience for showing up, you're not gonna get lucky at the end of the night.
                          wtf is this i don't understand what you are saying. this wacky analogy has no relevance to anything happening here. you asked a bunch of questions and i answered them honestly. my primary point was that your argument regarding some unnamed mysterious personality disorders influencing the way people dress was a bit of a stretch. entirely random and arbitrary (hey why not include blindness?) and hardly a sound contribution to a logical discussion.

i agreed with the point about interesting eccentric people with the character and personality to back it up. like oscar. sadly this internet fashion victim is not one of them.

i don't think i want to talk about this anymore
                          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Chilton is a troll, that's all you need to understand. And he won't last long.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• karfa
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                              i have a feeling you're going to hear from someone for the "expensive shit... second hand just as good" comment...
                              You can't find SZ stuff in a second hand shop though... While the Mukamal garb just looks like cheap normal clothes, especially the fugly stuff.

Comment

• docus
                                • Dec 2010

.....As for the personality disorders, wearing outlandish dress is a trait associated with schizotypal personality disorder. A nun believed I had it, and my first engagement was called off as a result. When the nun was explaining the disorder to myself and my then-fiancee during one of our pre-marital counseling sessions, I was wearing bright pants and a Bernhard Willhelm dinosaur sweater. Made it hard for me to protest.....
                                Bizarre. Was the Nun a qualified mental health practitioner?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎