X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

It's amazing how irrelevant Dior has become...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• the breaks
      • Sep 2007

That's worse than Diesel.
      Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• reborn
        • Aug 2008

/\ Considering KVA's aesthetic (based on his eponymous label), it's really not that surprising.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

What's even more amazing is that LVR bought those items and thinks they have the clientele who will purchase it.

*barf*
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

Those Dior items are too hilarious. The other day in the new 10 men magazine under their 10 must haves was the colored welding sunglasses from that Dior collection. Now that's a WTF, I love how a magazine's taste can be bought and sold.

I have no idea how Dior homme will stay in business, I don't think even the Dior fanboys are buying this trash.
            music

Comment

• J_J
              • Apr 2008

I was in the real store the other day and there were definitely some trashy-ass nacos up in there, doesn't make the Dior and Dolce buy as baffling

Comment

• North
                • Sep 2008

That dior homme stuff is the biggest pile of shit ever.
                I wonder if stores are going to buy into the horrible gold pants he did this collection.

what a waste.

Comment

• howl
                  • Nov 2008

some of that dior shit looks like something a rape victim euro gigolo wears

ewwwwwwwwwww
                  ________
                  PISSING DRINKING
                  Last edited by howl; 05-08-2011, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Davie
                    • Nov 2007

WTF has happened to Dior...sooo sad.

Originally posted by merz
                    the wake for hedi's dh continues? i mean, at some not-too-distant point i imagine the people in charge of the label will find CVA's performance unsatisfactory and send him packing. real question here being how much damage he could possibly do to the brand before the inevitable happens.
                    It doesn't take a genius to see how crappy these stuff is, I wonder what they were thinking when they approved the production of these pieces..

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by J_J View Post
                      I was in the real store the other day and there were definitely some trashy-ass nacos up in there, doesn't make the Dior and Dolce buy as baffling
                      Totally. I spent exactly half an hour in there and then vomited on the street. I'm surprised they carry Ann, Rick, and Raf.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
                        ¤¤¤
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                        the wake for hedi's dh continues? i mean, at some not-too-distant point i imagine the people in charge of the label will find CVA's performance unsatisfactory and send him packing. real question here being how much damage he could possibly do to the brand before the inevitable happens.
                        i think for most the damage has already been done.
                        let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

jesus christ Dior is fucking terrible now

the fact Kanye was bigging up Hedi and is now posing for fashion week photos with KVA points to his cluelessness and sheepery. Man to think I used to look at that guy as a style example to follow...

i think KVA only had one fashion collection in him - his first for the eponymous label. But that blew balls in stores too.
                          www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• noerml
                            • May 2008

Well maybe they see the potential to create a new kind of fashion victim...not the Hedi-disciple, not the CCP-follower, not the PopdaCollar-alcolyte... but the Technicolor-cyborg. Maybe it's some new hype and we are all missing it and gonna be so last-season. who knows.

And actually i really shuold stop wondering about shit like that, because i seem to do it every season.
                            And through their parting lids there came and went
                            Keen glimpses of the inner firmament

Comment

• NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING is good with this dress.. HOLY CRAP

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by noerml View Post
                                Well maybe they see the potential to create a new kind of fashion victim...not the Hedi-disciple, not the CCP-follower, not the PopdaCollar-alcolyte... but the Technicolor-cyborg. Maybe it's some new hype and we are all missing it and gonna be so last-season. who knows.

And actually i really shuold stop wondering about shit like that, because i seem to do it every season.
                                Son, that's how you know you spend too much on SZ. Get off your computer, go outside, breathe fresh air, take a walk.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎