Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darkbydesign
    • Sep 2010

Haha. $800+ for the dog shirt. Wow.......

Dog shirt or LUC cardigan........

Hmmmmmm.......

Comment

• voice_on_tape
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
      i think i had a similar shirt when i was 10, shoulda kept it instead of tossing it to goodwill lol
      -v_o_t
      sale items

Comment

• widmerpool
        • Nov 2010

I would totally wear that to take my baby grocery shopping at the weekend.
        http://asteroidanxiety.bandcamp.com

Comment

• DRRRK
          • Aug 2009

It does not look half as crazy as some young parents are acting.

Comment

• ES3K
            • Oct 2008

Speaking of dogs, isn't this sweeeet?

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

Now I am all for a good fetish, especially if it involves leather,
              but, uh, I think I'm gonna sit this one out.
              (looks like a private party, anyway)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .THATis no unicorn.
              sain't

Comment

• voice_on_tape
                • Jun 2011

that deserves a kick in the dick lol
                -v_o_t
                sale items

Comment

• michael_kard
                  • Oct 2010

Can't believe this thing costs 170 euro - perhaps 200+ at retail.
                  What an utter waste
                  ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                  Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• trentk
                    • Oct 2010

Searched "rick owens" on tumblr, and was slightly irked when I discovered taylor swift and I have something in common: blistered lamb.

(She does, admittedly, wear RO quite well aside from the hat..... but I suppose credit goes to her stylist)
                    "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• GlassOrganelle
                      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by trentk View Post

Searched "rick owens" on tumblr, and was slightly irked when I discovered taylor swift and I have something in common: blistered lamb.
                      I think a lot of celebrities try and rep the Rick Owens leather jackets. It is quite irking but then again they wear things with their RO like that scary red hat.

Comment

• michael_kard
                        • Oct 2010

THE 100 EURO LANVIN SOCKS

I bought these socks in a moment of weakness in a designer shop in Paris last year. As the supple cashmere weave accidentally brushed against my cheek (whilst attempting to avoid a collision with a fellow browser) I shed a tear - because I felt - I knew - that they must be mine. And one hundred Euro later - they were just that. My socks. My socks. My Precious...

I have never tried them on. I know that doing so could potentially lead to financial ruin. No other sock would come close. There could be two or three visits to Paris a year... In fact, ones feet might well be rendered useless through the very act of donning a lesser chaussette. This could have tragic consequences - were it not for the bliss that would be experienced each time you caressed your pieds in cashmere once more...

I have run them through my fingers, on occasion. The internal tissu crinkling sensuously in my hands. Chaussettes longues cotes bleu marine. Sounds dirty, doesnt' it?

"So what is it like?" I hear you ask, fair bidders. What is it like? Well I don't know. But I have heard that Prince (the artist formerly known as The Artist Formerly Known as Prince) does know. Ever heard the song Nothin' compares to you? Mm-huh.

I've also heard that Lenny Kravitz wears these socks (on Sundays only). I did see him at the Lanvin show in Autumn sitting with Janet. She told me that Michael used to use these socks as toilet paper (also on Sundays only). He always did have terrible problems with blocked drains so this story may well be true. And his plumber always did have a certain je ne sais quoi about him...

Is this a once in a lifetime opportunity?

Imagine her asking, begging you to please, please leave them on? To let her touch them? Just once...

Just imagine what arriving at work in 100 euro socks would feel like? You float past your secretary - Take a memo! You detect a slight trembling in her voice as she glances toward your ankles. The sheer decadence! Mais, je suis a married woman - she thinks. Oui monsieur!

Mortal sin! Get thee behind me!

What is the meaning of life?

Is it these socks?

Is it?

- Buy Here
                        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• kuugaia
                          • Feb 2010

^ Now that's a man who knows how to sell. If I was a little bit more stupid than I already am, I would buy those socks just to pay tribute to all the effort that went into the item description.

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

wtf how does this even

somebody call maury

not really all that immaculate conception
                            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by rilu
                              hahaha i just had to laugh so much at his other items descriptions, the man definitely knows how to sell :D
                              hahaha, and other items are just so good as well! (hint: the pedals :)))

HAHAHA I checked out his other listings, and I just had to sent him a thank you message.

Ever had one of those days where you wondered - What is it all about? If only there were a way, some way to somehow meld my love of Godiva chocolates with my love of laptop computing?

Well wonder no more my friends for here you have found the answer! Behold - the Godiva optical laptop mouse. Finally bringing together the awesome quality of Godiva chocolates with the dodgy electronics prowess of some nameless peripherals manufacturer. It even comes in its own little bag that says things like 'Godiva choclatier' on it. You know what? I'll bet that's French for something AWESOME!

Does, could life get any better? Imagine, just imagine for a moment the level of respect you will command and the plethora of gifts actual ownership of this mouse might bestow? So should you (must you) buy it? (Must you-must you-must you...). Ignore the whispering voices for a moment, if you can. If you - dare...

Difficult to say for sure so maybe, just maybe, you should bid on this puppy...

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

got a lil bit horny readin that article jk

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡