• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by morsto View Post
    You're looking at a reality star (..) standing with yohji. Celebrity culture once again sneaking in through the back door. How long before Biebers recent outfit shows up? tick tock
    It already has. I didn't know who that was, but I guessed. There really is no escaping pop culture. It's kinda quaint to read David Foster Wallace's early 90s essay on how one can't escape TV culture. Seems like an easy thing compared to today.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Crowzer
      • Feb 2011

I discovered her on MTV in a TV show who show her going to a hospital for botox injection. She confess, "I love doing botox injection with my fan !!"
      Anyways, I don't know why she famous and honestly, I don't give a shit.

/facepalm.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
        I discovered her on MTV in a TV show who show her going to a hospital for botox injection. She confess, "I love doing botox injection with my fan !!"
        Anyways, I don't know why she famous and honestly, I don't give a shit.

/facepalm.
        she is famous for making a sex tape with the brother of Singer Brandy Norwood
        She is famous for having a big butt like unto JLo's
        She is Famous for being a serial man eater
        and for being the daughter of one of the men who Got OJ Simpson to walk free on double murder.

in some areas of society I might be damn for saying these things, but Ive always said what i believed, even if it will get me hanged

I think the greater issue isn't why she is famous but whats wrong with our society where someone who contributes little or no value to the well being of our society becomes one of the hottest celebrities around........................
        God helps the child for whom she is their role model
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

C'mon guys, she has really large breasts! Most well known people don't even have that going on, I say go KK, I'd sleep on one and cover myself with the other!

Zamb: c'mon, even the people watching that stuff don't have a problem understanding and saying it is trash tv/trashy people. There is absolutely nothing provocative in saying negative things about that chick. False heroics FTW!
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            Largerfeld is one of the greatest entertainers fashion has ever seen,
            the industry will never be the same when he isn't around anymore............would be nice if he loves and works till he is 100
            Watched Lagerfeld Confidential last night after seeing the Magnum thing and I gotta say I love the guy and am totally with you. I think his mum should have hugged him a bit more, but that's just me.
            Oh, and another recommended film about him is Un Roi Seul. Both only available in French as far as I could find. Really fast French wiz a German accent.
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Crowzer
              • Feb 2011

@Zamb, ok for the informations.

Originally posted by rilu
              ^ now you know why you shouldn't watch mtv
              :)
              I rarely watch MTV. But sometimes it's so stupid that enough is funny. :D
              Last edited by Crowzer; 11-21-2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• the breaks
                • Sep 2007

i can't believe he stopped!
                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

I prefer those to the giant things everyone here seems to favour.
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

I think they're great.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• wedjat
                      • Jan 2011

wtf rick owens vans

Comment

• Crowzer
                        • Feb 2011

After all, why not ?

Comment

• HWith
                          • May 2007

I vote for HOF.

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

Hate crimes in the Amish community

Seven men are charged over hair-cutting attacks in a US Amish community, as bizarre details emerge of the alleged ringleader's rule of fear.

the best part is that the guy is called Mullet. Pure cosmic synergy... To paraphrase Koolhaas, cosmetic is the new cosmic

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

i don't know who that is in the picture but he doesn't look that bad except for the glasses and gucci bag. not my favorite rick sneaker either but still. its not that bad. imo.
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎