• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

she used the phrase "holy grail"

very interesting....
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Sombre
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
      she used the phrase "holy grail"

very interesting....
      It's infectious you know.
      An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
      I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

I want my click back, you bastard. And my IQ while you are at it.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          Same here.
          Let's hope someone with more critical thought than usual can ask him questions that have more depth than the usual drivel then. You never know, it might happen.
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Servo2000
            • Oct 2006

I still have to say that's the main reason that I think the Raf Simons / Kanye interview was one of the best I've seen in a long time. Ignore Kanye and although it didn't seem intentionally to drive at anything particularly "important" it seemed to come from so far outside Raf's comfort zone and by consistently harping on things that are rarely considered in normal fashion interviews it got him to discuss some things which I seriously doubt he would have elsewhere.

Other than that, one can pretty much imagine the answers to most every interview that comes out these days when every question panders to the designer and lets them tote their brand's byline over substance.
            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• mass
              • Sep 2006

i tend to agree. they are always more interesting when they are conversations, which is usually what they are in interview (which in my opinion is still one of the better magazines out right now, and even more so since it's only 3$).

Comment

• J_J
                • Apr 2008

the purse blog girls have used the term 'holy grail' for as long as I can remember.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by J_J View Post
                  the purse blog girls have used the term 'holy grail' for as long as I can remember.

that's pretty interesting. I mean, by no way is it "SZ exclusive" or an SZ derivative... it's just entertaining to know that those going after other brands and things categorize items in a grail-type way hehehe
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                    Let's hope someone with more critical thought than usual can ask him questions that have more depth than the usual drivel then. You never know, it might happen.
                    Amen to that.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• jj.still
                        • Dec 2006

^^^ .

Comment

• masterofpuppets
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Wait til you see the new space! Lots of rack room. BTW, Lumen et Umbra is also in.

I like the few pieces they got - the pants are gorgeous. However, I've never given the stuff Jeffrey buys another look, cause it's basically a bunch of blazers.

One brand I am surprised to see missing from Atelier is Faliero Sarti. Seems like a no-brainer.
                          About A carrying CE-agree with you-it makes sense..
                          I have a bunch of CE and have to say i enjoy its evolution. What I like the most is that you never see the same pieces in any two places, seems like all custom pieces. That's probably why it's at A, Maxfield, Dov St, etc. (heard from J. staff that they stopped with Jeffrey after starting with A.) I guess the stores can do their own shit and the construction is dope as well. Just got a pair of CE pants from A that are seamed in silk and close up with hammered oxidized silver hooks--- they're sick...

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Those pants are gorgeous - would love to have a pair myself. Good buy. Glad they dropped out of Jeffrey.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by jj.still View Post
                              ^^^ .
                              Brilliant, theetruscan. JJ, my favorite alternative...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Real Real
                                • Feb 2007

WTF to working buttonholes on the sleeves of RTW jackets. What's the point? It makes shortening of the sleeves much more difficult and expensive...just leave the damn things unfinished.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎