X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

We all must have so many totes by now that we wouldn't know what to do wit them...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      We all must have so many totes by now that we wouldn't know what to do wit them...
      I've never bought anything RO*...but I have a few Guidi totes!

*yet
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

well this is not exactly true,
        well I can speak about other companies, but we here at ZB, we do not charge for these bags we use as packaging........(maybe that's why we are still broke)

for us they are a part of the operational cost and are not factored into the costing of the garments themselves..........

Originally posted by gavagai View Post
        I like these bags and metal hang tags etc. but the cost of these garments is already astronomical.

The real WTF is that these designers "give away" these bags. The more they spend on bags, boxes and metal tags the more the product costs. They certainly aren't spending their own money on these "freebies."
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Uncontrol
          • Feb 2008

Rick Owens tote bag is awesome. My girlfriend uses hers to carry her coat around on the subway haha

Comment

• coro
            • Dec 2008

Boris tote bag is the best one!

Comment

• hommedeguerre
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by t-bone View Post
              At least a couple years ago, but on the web only.
              The Flagship Nordstrom in Seattle carries mens and womens Rick Owens in store. As well as mens and womens Givenchy. Womens Haider, Ann, Dries, Celine, etc. The buys are ACTUALLY pretty great for womens...mens...forget it. It will go to MASSIVE sale, and you can ALWAYS return it after 5 years. :)
              Le 21ème

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
                The Flagship Nordstrom in Seattle carries mens and womens Rick Owens in store. As well as mens and womens Givenchy. Womens Haider, Ann, Dries, Celine, etc. The buys are ACTUALLY pretty great for womens...mens...forget it. It will go to MASSIVE sale, and you can ALWAYS return it after 5 years. :)
                Wait, it does? Mayhaps it's I most frequent the one in Bellevue, but the mens selection always seems anemic

I have to wonder if the sizes they buy in are any better than their suiting. Last time I checked they don't carry anything under 36
                Last edited by Urthwhyte; 12-23-2011, 01:53 AM. Reason: My grasp of the English language seems to slip late at night.

Comment

• fadetogrey
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by hommedeguerre View Post
                  Huh, I had no idea they carried Ann... will have to check them out next time I'm in Seattle. Thanks!

Comment

• t-bone
                    • Dec 2009

I should have clarified I meant Saks only, as there are no Nordstroms here in NYC save for the new-ish "rack" on USQ.

Also BBS bags make the best gym bags.

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

oh wow didnt know nordstroms carried that stuff either , seems kinda weird to me cos i always thought it was like a casual dept store ? i been in there a few times in my life but it seemed kinda like not rly my thing . im gonna check it out 2mr i better not fuckin find bullshit like diesel

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

Wow, this shit cannot be unseen:

Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Dane
                          HAMMERTIME
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                          Virtually everything Rad should be in this thread.
                          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

^I strongly disagree

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by galia View Post
                              ^I strongly disagree
                              I disagree as well, but I'm convinced they meant to show that piece on a woman, or at least someone a bit slimmer

Comment

• gavagai
                                • May 2010

Gross. Would look better paired with the Rick Owens Sunglasses appearing beneath...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎