Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

i can see this turning in to a longer discussion - but there's gotta be a thread for this already, right???

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Originally posted by jogu View Post
      ... when i remember all the priests i worked with when i was a young altar boy and gettin fitted for my robes i never think girl
      Man, your narrative keeps evolving in directions I didn't see coming. This place would be poorer without you.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• phiman
        • Dec 2011

I bought a pair of the drkshdw skirted shorts last summer. i really like the look and even though getting some really strange looks thrown at me by strangers, i wore them quite often in summer. imo no one should ever wear anything if he's not feeling well or confident in it. but a man in a skirt - if he pulls it off - is always a really refreshing (and not at all feminine) impression to me.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

NY Daily News thinks Ann Demeulemeester is British.

"
          Fung, a fashion intern, prefers the classic silhouettes and tailoring of brands such as Helmut Lang and British designer Ann Demeulemeester.
          “I’ve always loved looking at European magazines for fashion, because I think their style is so great. It’s simple and understated,” she says. “The way Helmut Lang approaches suiting is chic and Ann Demeulemeester is so creative.”
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            “The way Helmut Lang approaches suiting is chic and Ann Demeulemeester is, like, soooo creative.”
            Fixed.
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• anomolies
              • Dec 2011

i think the long skirts can work for some. but the skirts that come above the knees? no. and in pink? just no.

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                NY Daily News thinks Ann Demeulemeester is British.

"
                Fung, a fashion intern, prefers the classic silhouettes and tailoring of brands such as Helmut Lang and British designer Ann Demeulemeester.
                “I’ve always loved looking at European magazines for fashion, because I think their style is so great. It’s simple and understated,” she says. “The way Helmut Lang approaches suiting is chic and Ann Demeulemeester is so creative.”
                Oh, god. The only good thing I can say about that article is they spelled Ann Demeulemeester correctly.
                THE HOUSE OF DIS
                embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• anomolies
                  • Dec 2011

i too can spell ann demeulemeester off the top of my head. This word should be the final question of every national spelling bee.

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

Demeulemeester is quite easy to spell imo - try Einstürzende Neubauten

So, I kind of like some of Givenchy's streetwear elements, but come on... This looks like any other hoodie, only it costs 35 times more.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• michael_kard
                      • Oct 2010

This is a very special one of one Leather Jacket made by a designer friend to be presented at The Berlin Fashion Week. The Jacket has studs and spikes on both shoulders. The best thing about the jacket is, its got patches from the most influential people to ever do music embroided on it. The jacket has pins with the most iconic pictures from the Legendary Micheal Jackson on the Left shoulder, patches from the Rolling Stones on both sleeves, patch from Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley. If u are a big music fan u really going to like this jacket. To give the jacket a more revolutionary style, it has patches of Che Guevara on the right shoulder and on the back.

This is a One of One Jacket. Have Fun bidding on the Jacket.

Feel free to mail me if you have any questions.

No Returns

5char
                      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Patroklus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

how you gonna post that without a link?

Last edited by Patroklus; 01-06-2012, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• anomolies
                          • Dec 2011

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

cock attack
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theconsumer
                              • Feb 2009

banana in the pants ? must be the branding

Comment

• Crowzer
                                • Feb 2011

Is a true banana tag ?

Comment

Working...
                                X