• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHRIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2006

um, here in america we appreciate quality over quantity

haha kidding that's totally insensitive and untrue

but maybe try and articulate some meaningful thoughts in english since emoticons on their lonesome (i.e 97% of your posts) are transcendent to language and kind of negate your development (and worth here as a member)

Comment

• CHRIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2006

guilt trip! yep, you're definitely asian

Comment

• michael_kard
        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by soulshui
        after since I register here, I tried to drop by everyday even I have no time just to see any new idea or post here. I don't dare write a lot in one post here because I often write it and it did not make much sense as the word I chose are all messed up. I don't want to make a fool of myself and become a buzz killers everywhere I go.. perhaps it is my fault all along. I am really sorry. thank you for your reflection Michael and Chris.
        You really shouldn't take this bullshit personally. It's not about you or your knowledge of English, it's actually rather simple; your posts seem to be there just for the sake of being there, and I know how this feels like cos when I started posting on SZ I did exactly the same thing - I know some will argue I still do. I was told to shut up a few times (still am actually, on a regular basis!) and eventually I realized this forum is not my playground, and silly 'speed posting' is essentially disrespectful to other members. It might seem harsh, but this is what makes this forum better than any other forum that i know of on the internet, -to quote the boss- it has standards.
        ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
        Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• soulshui
          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
          You really shouldn't take this bullshit personally. It's not about you or your knowledge of English, it's actually rather simple; your posts seem to be there just for the sake of being there, and I know how this feels like cos when I started posting on SZ I did exactly the same thing - I know some will argue I still do. I was told to shut up a few times (still am actually, on a regular basis!) and eventually I realized this forum is not my playground, and silly 'speed posting' is essentially disrespectful to other members. It might seem harsh, but this is what makes this forum better than any other forum that i know of on the internet, -to quote the boss- it has standards.
          i never really regard sz as a place to play at all.. perhaps it is really the frequency of the post that I made. I do understand your point michael. I won't make any post if not necessary any more. I don't want to have any more of sarcastic post to hurt my feeling again. i just feel a bit disappoint that the person I really look up to just diss me like that.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by soulshui
            Faust, do you have a lot of fun making people who try to find a community to belong to uncomfortable? sure you may have a lot of member coming here making up post just to post thing to sell in classify, but not all member who sign up here are up for that. I may have post many random thought here too often but I do it because I want to express myself and share what I see around me. It is really sad that I always view sz as a very respectful community but seeing this coming from moderator I am speechless.

I've been around sz since 2009 but never really decide to register because I can't really speak and write english back then. now that I learned and knew how to read and write- this is what I got back in return. .. don't do this to everyone who make it to a 100th post just because you think they will Faust, they might feel uncomfortable like i do. It did not feel good at all.. my english are not the best but I hope you understand what I am trying to say here.
            I don't think you got the humor of my repeat post :(. It was not meant to be ironic, since you said that you were not here to just get to 100 posts so you can sell in classifieds. Nevertheless, you obviously see that I wasn't the only one who did not see much value in your first 100. I admit that I can be quick on the draw (like the horse named McGraw...)
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• beardown
              rekoner
              • Feb 2009

I remember this thing but for some reason, I kept thinking it was a joke.
              What the actual fuck.

When the two-tone just will not do.
              Originally posted by mizzar
              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• CHRIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2006

it's so bad it's almost good. but not quite good enough to be worn.. outside new jersey

i kind of feel like maybe one morning he was just really inspired by the shade of his piss. or maybe michelle's pee

Comment

• aussy
                  • Jul 2011

you'd get beat up for wearing that in NJ
                  would probably make good 'stage wear' though
                  hows the gold achieved? paint? gold leaf?

Comment

• michael_kard
                    • Oct 2010

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                    it's so bad it's almost good.
                    My thoughts exactly. And I always liked that specific panel design, although I've heard it was rather ill-fitting.
                    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Patroklus
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2011

Are the forearm zips on that jacket a pocket or a closure?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

pockets.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Originally posted by beardown View Post
                          I remember this thing but for some reason, I kept thinking it was a joke.
                          What the actual fuck.

When the two-tone just will not do.
                          I was gonna say paging kard but he actually beat me to it.

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by CHRIS View Post
                            it's so bad it's almost good. but not quite good enough to be worn.. outside DETROIT

i kind of feel like maybe one morning he was just really inspired by the shade of KISS. or maybe michelle's pee
                            fixed.

i dig it. it's from STRUTTER, holmes... got paul stanley written all over it. can't hate.

Comment

• messenoire
                              • Nov 2009

gilt has never described one of their sales better.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

lol, that's awesome!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎