X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • North
    • Sep 2008

I was in antwerp yesterday.

And I stumbled on this store called 'all saints'. I've never ever had such a wtf moment, basicly Ann D and Rick owens ripoffs all over the place.
    I had a talk with the a guy who works there, The store opened in December and in his words "is a good alternative to Rick owens and Julius"
    That store left me confused, maybe some of you know it already?

also, their branding is so cliché and badly done, I almost had a heartattack.

After that I had to go into rehab in the roomy Ann demeulemeester fitting rooms.

Comment

• cuddly
      • Sep 2007

^^they have some pretty decent stuff.

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

IIRC All Saints was "a good alternative to dior homme" back in its heyday, if its the same thing we're talking about.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• ironman
          • Apr 2008

i am kind of used to things being similar to each other nowadays, but still...isn't this "triple bag" just the Julius duffle simply non-leather?

plus, 65% leather + 15% cotton = 20% error lol. i kinda like the neck portion though, unless it's a leather jacket i'd have to put on as a pullover

Comment

• mrbeuys
            • May 2008

Originally posted by North View Post
            I was in antwerp yesterday.
            And I stumbled on this store called 'all saints'. I've never ever had such a wtf moment, basicly Ann D and Rick owens ripoffs all over the place.
            All Saints is from the UK, my neighbours used to own and run it when it was still quite small and pretty nice. Then they were forced out of the company due to creative differences with another major shareholder and you can see what's happened now. Not only do they even have a store in Heathrow airport now, but it's the kind of stuff now you look at from afar and think it could be interesting, and then you step closer and it's just really cheap and bad. And not cheap to buy. Sort of Diesel Black Gold outta Hackney.
            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
              IIRC All Saints was "a good alternative to dior homme" back in its heyday, if its the same thing we're talking about.
              yes it is. They've moved on to "a good alternative to rick owens [etc.]" now. Funny that.....

Comment

• BeauIXI
                • Nov 2008

What's with the butterscotch stain on the back of that canvas bag?
                Originally posted by philip nod
                somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Wiggles
                  • Sep 2008

^^
                  I think that makes the bag a two-fold WTF moment. Looks like someone got a little too dye happy...

Comment

• kunk75
                    Banned
                    • May 2008

Bring Luxury Home with Mattress Pads, Mattress Toppers, Mattresses, Platform Beds & Sheet Sets from eLuxury. Free Shipping On Orders $50+

Comment

• ironman
                      • Apr 2008

lol you can get knit crochet carnation boutonnieres on eBay for like a buck

Comment

• ironman
                        • Apr 2008

^lol shit, i had something like that back when i was in sixth grade

it was a keychain like spun out like that, it housed 2 quarters...180 euros?!?

Comment

• crz
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                          i am kind of used to things being similar to each other nowadays, but still...isn't this "triple bag" just the Julius duffle simply non-leather?

plus, 65% leather + 15% cotton = 20% error lol. i kinda like the neck portion though, unless it's a leather jacket i'd have to put on as a pullover

yeah total RO rips:
                          womens leather

with a ribbed inner sleeve aswell

Comment

• maldoror
                            • Jun 2007

sucks that they're for all their blatant aping they still manage to lack the only lowpriced rip off items I would welcome (ie buy): the ro basics.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

It's only a matter of time, maldoror. Women already have a lower priced alternative, Ilaria Nistri.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎