X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

Insects! I've been trying to figure out how to make some sort of carapace to wear. like a lacquered leather breastplate or one of those stiff polyurethane fabrics.

i don't see tisci fulfilling my dreams any time soon

Comment

• michael_kard
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
      I swear I used to look forward to seeing his designs and now it's all about T-shirts with tacky imagery that sell for SICK SICK prices.
      This is exactly how I feel as well. Also, I was hoping that the boring side of Givenchy (all the YSL-style licensed stuff) would subside but instead it's becoming even stronger through the production of all those low quality and loud basics, whose appeal expires quicker than my milk
      ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
      Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Patroklus
        Banned
        • Feb 2011

searching for... well, you don't need to know what I was searching for. But I found this dude's youtube account with thirty videos of himself just cruising around in tiny leather shorts.

has nice legs tho

p.s. it's my youtube account hope you guys like it

Comment

• Stijn
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
          this collection is made by a dear dear friend of mine. She's a visionary and truly lives like she preaches. She wears a lot of these things in her everyday life.
          You should look more into her world. I'm sure the majority in here finds her stuff to be quite WTF, but i'm biased as i know her and her world from the inside. it's a beautiful fun place to be.
          You look amazing, love the video.

Comment

• darkbydesign
            • Sep 2010

"Insects! I've been trying to figure out how to make some sort of carapace to wear. like a lacquered leather breastplate or one of those stiff polyurethane fabrics.

i don't see tisci fulfilling my dreams any time soon"

^^^^Now that would be decent! ;) You could totally coat a carapace with polyurethane or other resin (even thick black latex) and wear it like a breast plate. Just not sure what you'd use from an insect that is big enough. :) It's not an insect, but if you could find a big one, maybe you could thin out and construct something with a cool patterned turtle shell and treat it with clear resin.

Comment

• Patroklus
              Banned
              • Feb 2011

tortoise shell would never happen. they're contraband nearly worldwide. there's something of a market for tacky tortoise shell jewelry in the music market, because they can be cannibalized to make excellent guitar picks. shame too, cuz...

i could be a fuckin' kappa. maybe i could stretch leather over a frame or have a huge resin shell produced by a 3D printer.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                • Nov 2007

just get something like this and dye it black. someone tell me why the kid is packing a giant marlboro.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Patroklus
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2011

i wore my batman costume for months on end when i was about three or four. I used to jump out at people in the mall or at stores and shout "I'M BATMAN". i introduced myself to my mother's friends as "Bruce... but you can call me Mister Wayne." I watched the Tim Burton film so many times that I wore out a tape and convinced my mom to buy a new one. this is how i learned to use a VCR.

the point i'm trying to make is that I have always been a massive dork so dressing up as a medieval turtle demon is really not so out there for me

Comment

• KingJulien
                    • Oct 2011

I fully support this endeavor, for what it's worth.

Comment

• TheThief
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                      just get something like this and dye it black. someone tell me why the kid is packing a giant marlboro.
                      Gotta get 'em started young!

Comment

• Rei
                        • Oct 2011

Wish I had something like that as a kid. Such a nice outfit and that kid ruined it by wearing those ugly shoes and a wrong color mask

Can't think of how some shell would work without looking like you're part of some show tho.

Comment

• Zenith
                          • Jun 2009

If your filter is in the middle of your smokes, you're doing it wrong.

Wish I had something like that as a kid. Such a nice outfit and that kid ruined it by wearing those ugly shoes and a wrong color mask
                          Strange with the amount of obvious dedication given to the outfit to get the mask completely wrong. Wish my TMNT costumes looked as good as that when I was young.

Comment

• Arkady
                            • Apr 2011

If your marlboros are brown with a white filter you may also be doing it wrong.

Comment

• Denpatou
                              • Jan 2010

how is that the wrong color? no love for donny :c
                              SEMI-SORTED. / DRUNKEN HEARTED

Comment

• KM80
                                • Mar 2008

Maybe because it looks kind of bluish and not as purple? He still looks pretty tuff though, so I wouldn't say it to his face.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎