• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
    he's also a terrible rapper. weak lyrics, weak flow, weak beats. when did being abjectly horrible become part of the east coast rap scene?
    this too.

its almost like some of these artist are playing a practical joke on kids, or maybe its a social experiment attempting to hype something godawful out of perspective.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Patroklus
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

the fuckers! selling kids terrible music with a straight face is weird al's gimmick.

Comment

• TheThief
        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by christianef View Post
        do u even know who he is faust? dude is a rapper for harlem obviously he's going to fuck around with looks and some shit will be mad goofy. but he can looks alright too. lowery and seemny are legends of shitty street wear like visim etc dont see what is so funny

I think you need to:

Comment

• mrbeuys
          • May 2008

...or the stars of david worn by jews in nazi germany
          Uhm, what?
          Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Stijn
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by PATROKLUS
            It's a badge to identify losers, kind of like a member's only jacket or the supreme box. or the stars of david worn by jews in nazi germany

http://store.ssurempirestate.com/Sea...s.asp?Cat=1841
            Ah I see, so this is the male equivalent of a juicy couture track suit?

Come to think of it, the worst part is that it wouldn't be that strange if this turned out to be another Comme des Garçons collab, and I wonder what Rei would think of this...

Comment

• Verdandi
              • Mar 2012

It's a badge to identify losers, kind of like a member's only jacket or the supreme box. or the stars of david worn by jews in nazi germany
              I would leave leave the yellow badge out of this.
              lavender menace

Comment

• Patroklus
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

Fine, it's edited out.

in the future please respond to my posts with threats and intimidation instead of dignity and maturity
                Last edited by Patroklus; 05-09-2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                  where does lookbook fall?

just curious to hear your insight
                  You want me to pigeonhole an entire group of people from around the world with one judgment or other? My official statement is that it's generally a bunch of needy people looking for validation and attention. Some of them seem to have a clue, some of them downright suck.

There you go.
                  Originally posted by mizzar
                  Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                    ...a bunch of needy people looking for validation and attention. Some of them seem to have a clue, some of them downright suck.
                    I guess that's also a valid, albeit slightly incomplete, definition of humanity.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

and mark zuckerberg's fortune is the evidence

Comment

• christianef
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by beardown View Post
                        The main problem here is style. Some people have it, some people don't. Period. Being a fashion victim isn't the same thing as being a fan of fashion in general. People can wear all kinds of styles, some pull it off, some do not. This gentleman certainly falls into the latter category.
                        based on your rick fits u certainly fall into the latter category too. and that the The Left song was just as terrible as anything ive heard by asap - yo yo whack beats whack flow yo yooyoo it's rap for christs sake its supposed to be mildly catchy, interchangeable and about smoking tons of weed.

Comment

• beardown
                          rekoner
                          • Feb 2009

based on your rick fits u certainly fall into the latter category too.
                          I love your fits, too! And your perfect grammar!

If you can't figure out the difference between my handful of anonymous fit pics vs. people who publicly post shit tons of very private photos of themselves a week, it's no wonder you and I seldom agree; most of your posts are irrational and your constant arguments always smack of someone who has just had their pride stung by being wrong one too many times.

I reach out to your lonely, cold soul, Christianef and give you the the infinite hugs and validation that you so sorely desire.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

do u even know who he is faust? dude is a rapper for harlem obviously he's going to fuck around with looks and some shit will be mad goofy. but he can looks alright too. lowery and seemny are legends of shitty street wear like visim etc dont see what is so funny
                            OMG. A rapper from Harlem? That's too fucking cool. I've lived in New York for 20 years; I went to a public high school that has been now closed by the city because of a 70% drop out rate; what are you trying to impress me with?
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Fine, it's edited out.

in the future please respond to my posts with threats and intimidation instead of dignity and maturity
                              One more comment like this, and I will kick you out, you fucking idiot.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• beardown
                                rekoner
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                                I guess that's also a valid, albeit slightly incomplete, definition of humanity.
                                I concur.
                                Last edited by beardown; 05-09-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎