Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashamed
    • Jan 2011

they look like something adidas slvr rejected.

Comment

• HWith
      • May 2007

Originally posted by beardown View Post
      2012 Goth Ninja x Goth Fairy Collab.

Apart from the apparent style confusion this dude pulls off that outfit pretty well. If he dropped the shoes and the cap (and maybe also the watch - but I just dislike watches in general) it would be be a decent fint. Also, being so lean, he is one of the few guys who are able to wear one of those rick tanks without looking like either an ape or an old fat drunk, which is more that can be said about most people I've seen wearing it. To me the only 'wtf' about the pic is pretty much his shoes. Also, don't see much fairy nor even androgynity about him - he's just young.

Comment

• Lane
        • Aug 2010

dude is mad fly, they just aint beliebers

Comment

• voice_on_tape
          • Jun 2011

Seriously $100k/ Twinkie? Who eats twinkles anyhow?
          -v_o_t
          sale items

Comment

• wurm
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by HWith View Post
            Apart from the apparent style confusion this dude pulls off that outfit pretty well. If he dropped the shoes and the cap (and maybe also the watch - but I just dislike watches in general) it would be be a decent fint. Also, being so lean, he is one of the few guys who are able to wear one of those rick tanks without looking like either an ape or an old fat drunk, which is more that can be said about most people I've seen wearing it. To me the only 'wtf' about the pic is pretty much his shoes. Also, don't see much fairy nor even androgynity about him - he's just young.
            That's a huge "if." The chain is dumb and the pants look bad, too. This fit can't be salvaged. That said, I agree with you on the fairy and androgyny part.

I wonder what that person in the background is thinking.

Comment

• TheThief
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by voice_on_tape View Post
              http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...d=121021884570

Seriously $100k/ Twinkie? Who eats twinkles anyhow?
              Free shipping

Comment

• yack
                • May 2011

I'd totally rock a chain if I had the money for it. $45,000 is a bit out of my price range though.

I can dig Bieber's pants too. I have a pair like that to wear around the house and such.

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

helmut lung..

Comment

• jumpoff
                    • Jan 2008

^
                    When you search for 'helmut lang' at ebay.co.uk it suggests 'helmet lang'. Same goes for 'helmet newton'.

Comment

• stemcell
                      • Jul 2011

This is so insulting, I have the real version on my feet right now.

would have been pretty awesome in all black though...

Comment

• Patroklus
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

Comment

• other_animals
                          • Mar 2012

^

Comment

• #ruin
                            • Jul 2011

not a wtf, i just don't know where else to post this. RiRi looking good in damir doma .

Comment

• eat me
                              • May 2009

with Donald being one of my all time favourite characters and having very fond memories of Disney from my childhood I really am at a loss to express my feelings about this. Thankfully my fav duck stayed out of this madness in a gracefully nonchalant manner; I always thought that Mickey & Minnie are full of shit:

THE VIDEO:

http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...Electric-Video

THE WRITE-UP:

"Watching Minnie Mouse take the runway in Paris in a Lanvin dress may be magical indeed, but it wouldn’t be a true style spectacle without the real-life fashion players that make the industry what it is. How could we possibly leave them out of our holiday campaign?

Nicholas Ghesquière and Alber Elbaz are responsible for some of the film’s runway creations, while Guido Palau, Pat McGrath, and Julien d’Ys make sure Minnie and friends are runway-ready on the beauty front—after all, Steven Meisel, Mario Sorrenti and Juergen Teller have their cameras ready throughout the film.

Sitting front row for the Electric Holiday spectacular are editors Carine Roitfeld, Anna Dello Russo, Cathy Horyn, Glenda Bailey, Bridget Foley, Emmanuelle Alt, Suzy Menkes and Franca Sozzani, poised and ready to review, while KCD’s Ed Filipowski oversees the production.

And of course, what fashion moment is complete without some characters? Daphne Guinness, Sarah Jessica Parker, Lady Gaga, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista and Bryan Boy are all on the scene as well, bringing a little more color to the moving art film.

On November 14, Sarah Jessica Parker will be on hand at Barneys New York’s Madison Avenue flagship to reveal the film to the public at our window unveiling event. (You can find a sneak peek of the video here.) And don’t forget to check back with The Window for the full video and all the coverage of the big event!

In the meantime, flip through Electric Holiday’s cast of characters below and read more about them in WWD."

Comment

• galia
                                • Jun 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍