• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
    i think you should just say that you exercised your "fair use" rights on these images and quotes. and that this guide was merely a educational/parody/commentary on the aesthetic. i don't think you are using these guides for any commercial use so you're fine in this dept.

if you want to spread the news and inform others, what don't you make good by buying an entire pallet of SZ magazines and distribute them to your friends? that's your guide, right there..
    Faust approves of this message
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lane
      • Aug 2010

I think its quite sad people need a guide to buying clothes. It doesn't take much nowadays to do a little research, not to mention...visit a fucking store.

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Lane View Post
        visit a fucking store.
        yeah, and sniff the skins there
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

don't sit there and try to tell me that you don't want to plunge your face into cashmere and silk knits every time you see them. i will call you a liar, right to your face.

Comment

• Uncontrol
            • Feb 2008

I think its quite sad people need a guide to buying clothes. It doesn't take much nowadays to do a little research, not to mention...visit a fucking store.
            This isn't a realistic suggestion for quite a large number of people. is fashion only for people who live in fashion capitols?

And the purpose of the article is to facilitate research ...

Comment

• Garley
              Banned
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by BSR View Post
              yeah, and sniff the skins there
              You should try tasting a pair of Guidis sometime. Out of this world. A true gustatory experience.

Comment

• Patroklus
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

Comment

• Lane
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Uncontrol View Post
                  This isn't a realistic suggestion for quite a large number of people. is fashion only for people who live in fashion capitols?

I live in DC, give me a break, we aren't exactly fashion oriented here. If people are willing to drop big ones for designer clothes a trip to a city where a store is isn't a big commitment. A store isn't even a necessity for figuring out how to buy something anyways, there's a ton of clothing sites that have lenient return policies and shit... the whole used clothing market makes it pretty accessible for experimentation.

Comment

• Garley
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2012

See, Patroklus gets it. Fashun is an experience for all the senses.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Uncontrol View Post

For the rest, there is online shopping and classifieds...
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lane
                        • Aug 2010

you realize that what drives fashion is consumerism

Comment

• endorphinz
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2009

you realize that what drives fashion is HYPE
                          fixed

Comment

• Resonkuken
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            For the rest, there is online shopping and classifieds...
                            That´s all I´ve got since I started becoming interested in fashion and clothes. I´m probably like more than 5000 miles away from any store that carries the brands that I like, so online shops, blogs, and forums (mainly this) are the only way to check out the stuff I like.
                            I´ve never really looked at a guide into buying clothes; simply browsing different places online has made my style evolved. But if anyone feels like he wants/needs a guide to help him find what he´s looking for, there´s nothing wrong with that imo.

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

Mulberry SS/13

Fucking love.

sain't

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                                That´s all I´ve got since I started becoming interested in fashion and clothes. I´m probably like more than 5000 miles away from any store that carries the brands that I like, so online shops, blogs, and forums (mainly this) are the only way to check out the stuff I like.
                                I´ve never really looked at a guide into buying clothes; simply browsing different places online has made my style evolved. But if anyone feels like he wants/needs a guide to help him find what he´s looking for, there´s nothing wrong with that imo.
                                No gripe with that. One of the boons of the Internet is that it opened up the periphery (not using it in pejorative sense) to fashion.

Although I think it used to be great that people would take pilgrimage to big cities just to check stuff out in person.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎