Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Resonkuken
    • Oct 2012

They made something "edgy" enough for people who might want to get into the style but wouldn´t drop big bucks on the original/real thing. So now everyone who wants to look all decked out on RO can (in his mind) achieve that by spending a couple hundred bucks.

ps: those sneakers are a ripoff from alejandro ingelmo´s tron ones. Or someone before also did that?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
      the thing i just don't get is that dark zara isn't even interesting.

it's like they saw some cool ideas and started to design clothes but halfway through they realized they had alt tabbed out of it and finished without any idea of what they were actually doing
      LOLWUT? What is it about this you don't get?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• upsilonkng
        • May 2010

yeah seriously WTF...
        I mean seriously bro, when u put "dark" and "zara" together my expectations are almost unmeetable. For it to turn out like it did is disappointing, but maybe when it comes out on dvd i'll buy it anyways. Love Dark and love Zara, like I love Chicken/Corn/Chowder.....or Amateur/Night.

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

Pathetic.

sain't

Comment

• upsilonkng
            • May 2010

is that Jeremy Scott SS2015? ^^^^^^^
            maybe not, it would look more McDonalds I think.

Comment

• bukka
              • Sep 2011

Lot of similar shit in Asia. I saw people wearing t shirts with hitler mixed with tribal in north Thailand
              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• interest1
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post

is that Jeremy Scott SS2015? ^^^^^^^
                maybe not, it would look more McDonalds I think.

No, I think it's Disney. Kidding.

I don't know what the hell it is but it's one of the most offensive things I've seen.
                sain't

Comment

• eleves
                  • Sep 2012

Hmmm I really wonder about that 9/11 shirt. I think either it was photoshopped or just made by a fucked up person and sent to places that people will wear anything because its wearable. The Hitler thing also go in the same boat as wearing anything without really being aware of something beyond the fact that it is wearable. 9/11 seems so huge but it's probably not even strange that a large portion of the world might have no clue about it. Regardless, photoshop or made by an asshole, it's still pretty bad and whoever is involved needs to change a few things about his or her life.

On the other hand, Marlon Wayans...
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                    • Mar 2009

There are parts of the world where Hitler is perceived the same way we perceive, say, Vlad Tepes or Nero : remote historical figures with a great sense of decorum. Which he also is, in fact, for a growing number of people in the western world.

And there are also parts of the world where the USA may not be seen as the origin of all that is good. What is a lot more frightening in my opinion is that there certainly are kids in the US who would buy that shirt blindfolded - because explosions and massive bodycounts are dope.
                    I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                    I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• BodyDouble
                      • Jan 2014

I'm not surprised by Marlon Wayans wearing Rick. During last winter Barney's sale, I found a tag less Drkshdw parka near the register on the floor and went to the floor SA to inquire about price. I found out it was around $500 and immediately had them ring it up until an upper level SA or manager swiftly approached me and profusely apologized saying Marlon Wayans, the actor (as if that would somehow impress me), had that parka set aside for him for immediate pick up.

Bastard

Comment

• eleves
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                        What is a lot more frightening in my opinion is that there certainly are kids in the US who would buy that shirt blindfolded - because explosions and massive bodycounts are dope.
                        You are undoubtedly (and sadly) correct.

And the whole Marlon Wayans thing, for some reason whenever I see Rick or anything SZ on a celebrity, I feel a certain way about it but it's inexplicably always weirder on a comedian.
                        Originally posted by Faust
                        HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• BodyDouble
                          • Jan 2014

Comedians are usually the ones with the most tortured souls

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BodyDouble View Post
                            I'm not surprised by Marlon Wayans wearing Rick. During last winter Barney's sale, I found a tag less Drkshdw parka near the register on the floor and went to the floor SA to inquire about price. I found out it was around $500 and immediately had them ring it up until an upper level SA or manager swiftly approached me and profusely apologized saying Marlon Wayans, the actor (as if that would somehow impress me), had that parka set aside for him for immediate pick up.

Bastard
                            Good thing the fucker did not do this to my memphis, which I also acquired at Barneys at 70% off this summer
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Monoral
                              • Mar 2014

Why is Wayan dude pic WTF?

I mean i've seen quite a few celeb in Rick stuff all the time for example

Sting in stooges leather jacket.
                              Russel Brand in intarsia leather jacket and sometimes combat boots.
                              Taylor Swift is seen in Rick item quite often.
                              Super goth Rihanna in countless Rick items
                              Orlando Bloom
                              Lenny Kravitz

and the list keep going on and on and on.
                              It's unfortunate but since anybody can buy them you'll end up seeing some random dude with your fav brand of clothing eventually.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
                                Why is Wayan dude pic WTF?

I mean i've seen quite a few celeb in Rick stuff all the time for example

Sting in stooges leather jacket.
                                Russel Brand in intarsia leather jacket and sometimes combat boots.
                                Taylor Swift is seen in Rick item quite often.
                                Super goth Rihanna in countless Rick items
                                Orlando Bloom
                                Lenny Kravitz

and the list keep going on and on and on.
                                It's unfortunate but since anybody can buy them you'll end up seeing some random dude with your fav brand of clothing eventually.
                                It's "uber-goth," mister! Get your goth history straight!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎