• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gregor View Post
    The Yoox (lack of) styling is hardly "WTF", but always good for a laugh. I'd love to see how they style some of the more out-there avant-garde designers like Gongini or Aitor
    Originally posted by Faust View Post
    When WTF meets WTF, it's that much better.
    Step and repeat. Divintus, I hope you are enjoying yourself.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

lol

and u had to sit thru that bullshit cph show all over-heating too. at least i could leave and get a drink in the back instead. aah schadenfreude...

Comment

• TheDivinitus
        • Jul 2011

Yes, I am. Thank you.
        blog

Comment

• neongud
          • Mar 2013

The WTF there is how they are wearing shoes inside the house.

Comment

• hausofblaq
            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by neongud View Post
            The WTF there is how they are wearing shoes inside the house.
            Agreed, not sure if that's American culture or something else, but the only time I see people wear shoes in the house is in movies...

Comment

• neongud
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by hausofblaq View Post
              Agreed, not sure if that's American culture or something else, but the only time I see people wear shoes in the house is in movies...
              I think it's an american thing, at least they are the only ones I know of that do this.

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by neongud View Post
                I think it's an american thing, at least they are the only ones I know of that do this.
                it's not only in the us. common practice in several eu countries.

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                  it's not only in the us. common practice in several eu countries.
                  I don't see the problem, it depends on the occasion, I have concrete floors so if it is a party people will probably keep their shoes but if I'm having a couple people for dinner (like tonight), I'll give them house slippers. I don't cover my couch with plastic though so I'm not ready for that 100% shoe-free inside life.
                  Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                    I don't see the problem, it depends on the occasion, I have concrete floors so if it is a party people will probably keep their shoes but if I'm having a couple people for dinner (like tonight), I'll give them house slippers. I don't cover my couch with plastic though so I'm not ready for that 100% shoe-free inside life.
                    hey, i wear shoes at home too most of the time (brought up that way both in US/eu), so no, i don't see a problem either. in fact, to me it's looks ridiculous when adults run around in socks when otherwise fully clothed. house-slippers are not as bad to me, but something i would see as better for this type of situation, imho:

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

I will never get wearing shoes inside unless they are for that specific purpose. I know its a cultural thing, but I just think shoes were invented to protect the feet and thats not needed inside. not to mention shoes become dirty outside and who would want shit from the street inside their house.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Nickefuge
                        • Nov 2014

Birkenstocks at home all the way.
                        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                          • Apr 2014

I never understood the idea of wearing shoes on your bed. This was quite common in shows aimed towards children E.g. Disney channel, and PBS Kids
                          Did people actually do that in real life? *smh*

Comment

• hausofblaq
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                            I will never get wearing shoes inside unless they are for that specific purpose. I know its a cultural thing, but I just think shoes were invented to protect the feet and thats not needed inside. not to mention shoes become dirty outside and who would want shit from the street inside their house.
                            Right, that's what I'm confused about. My house is a mix between hardwood floors and carpet in other areas, so it doesn't make sense to wear shoes around the house. Especially in the winter, if your shoes/boots are muddy as hell. One could argue that you could take your boots off in the winter, but then you wear your shoes around the house for the rest of the year so going bare feet or wearing slippers would just result in walking in all that dirt trekked in from your shoes.

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

I use to wear my shoes inside when I lived in a skate-house. It was really the only safe thing to do. I live in the US and certainly wasn't raised that way; my mom would have thumped me, and I always remove them everywhere I visit. Who wants to track that filth from outside throughout the house? Gross.
                              (*Is there a slippers thread. I hope not, but I do need some house shoes)

Anyway.. came across a jacket on a website today, did a search here and found that it was mentioned in this thread a few months back. Prices are high, so what's the deal? He's just claiming something stolen as his own (even the tags)? Says it's traditional wear from his region: Italian Alps. Looks like pieces are available in Japan. Anyone ever see this stuff? Terrible name: Berg Fable.

Comment

• other_animals
                                • Mar 2012

peasant. These are my go to house slippers
                                http://www.muji.us/store/home-fabric...ed-insole.html

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎