• zen dog
    • Jan 2014

That is everyday heat. You should see what people pack for Black Friday

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
      So in USA you go shopping carrying your guns in your purses? Nice.
      Unfortunately thats mild, there are a lot people who think its sensible to openly carry a rifle in public. It's useless for a normal person to even try and understand this....

I'm not surprised if the safety was off, its not like proper care was practised if the gun was reachable by the toddler.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ian+
        • Dec 2011

I don't get the concept of carrying a gun at all. I was educated to handle / use a variety of revolvers, rifles etc and the first thing I was taught is to use them as a last resort. I was certainly not taught to flash my sniper rifle in public (Small Penis Syndrome) or use a sledgehammer to kill an ant
        ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

OT: but I think I want to learn how to shoot a gun. Just to have that skill.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• syed
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            I had to do cadets in school and learnt how to shoot some variant of an SA-80 rifle. I now know I am a frighteningly good shot, but will hopefully never touch a rifle ever again.
            "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Rick is alway at the forefront of innovation, this time he´s changing our definition of hats. Nothing will ever be the same.

"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• the breaks
                • Sep 2007

It's surprisingly easy given the gun isn't a piece of shit. Even a first-timer can turn out to be quite the marksman with a good assault rifle.

Of course stuff like shooting while moving, getting shots off quickly etc. require a lot of practice...
                Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• ian+
                  • Dec 2011

I 'll never forget the feeling of shooting my very first shot, I was like a fish out of the water

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                  It's surprisingly easy given the gun isn't a piece of shit. Even a first-timer can turn out to be quite the marksman with a good assault rifle.

Of course stuff like shooting while moving, getting shots off quickly etc. require a lot of practice...
                  Both true, new rifles are very steady, do not require a lot of strength, and they don't kick back so much. The difficulty also depends on the position of the body (lying, on your knees, upright). Moving quickly, having a moving target and targeting in distances longer than let's say 100-200 m is out of the question of course (for beginners). Also it helps a lot if your forearms are fit. Imagine that you must keep a weight of 5-8 kg steady and be able to target and shoot. This is just a general idea from my humble experience

Comment

• nvsnli
                    • Mar 2013

It is a quite weird feeling to hold a firearm the first time in your life and be ready to shoot.

I could not grasp the idea properly that these are dangerous and can kill people very easy.

Shooting with pistol was much more fun to me than with the rifle.
                    I am super deadly from 40 meters and under with pistol, so i learned.

Our trainer had a rifle from the 1940's and it was very accurate rifle, we were really surprised when he shot with it from a long distance and hit the target very easy.

All that being said i do not own a gun, do not want to own one and i think it is great that gun owning is regulated some what in my country.

Comment

• Nickefuge
                      • Nov 2014

Guns are really weird, if you think about it – they are machines that shoot small pieces of metal in order to hit other people from a distance and damage their bodies. To think some people carry them around all the time, because it might be necessary to end someone´s life while grocery shopping baffles me.

I know, most things are weird if you think about them long enough, but I find guns to be extra strange.
                      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Scander
                        • Jul 2013

About this there is a platform gambe called Tampon run.

Maybe is a WTF by it own.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                          Guns are really weird, if you think about it – they are machines that shoot small pieces of metal in order to hit other people from a distance and damage their bodies. To think some people carry them around all the time, because it might be necessary to end someone´s life while grocery shopping baffles me.

I know, most things are weird if you think about them long enough, but I find guns to be extra strange.
                          It's for "protection." America has always been a country of scared idiots.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gregor
                            • Oct 2014

It's for "protection." America has always been a country of scared idiots.
                            "protection" is my favourite argument for it

i mean, besides the fact that guns are and will always be more for offence than defence, it's playing into the innate nature of temptation with such a powerful object as a gun. in the case of the people who always carry their guns for said "protection", i think it's just scary and a little off that they're basically training themselves to live in a world where they're always ready to shoot, in case they need to protect themselves. besides that obvious set of problems, the access given to other people nearby (lets say children) means that you pretty much have to keep it on you at all times. even better is when someone who is a "responsible gun owner" tells others that they keep their guns locked in a safe...

then they're no effing protection

its an argument that just caves in on itself time after time

the only good, or worthwhile argument for having guns is that you like them

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

i have been robbed at gun point on two separate occasions. once i really thought it was all over. after he had my money he just stood there with the gun in my face giggling and smiling to himself like a lunatic. it was a little disconcerting to say the least. if i had had my own gun though i think i would be dead because they easily had the drop on me. also my pants are too tight for a gun. and my m.a+ bag does not have a space for one.

i will say this though, i have a gun at work, thats for sure. i'd be crazy not too.

also, i have a small case of bullets in the corner of my office. its discrete but it makes me more relatable to the locals. also a small NRA slide holster. lol.

edit - i am in texas.
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• ian+
                                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                                edit - i am in texas.
                                this explains all of the above

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰